Patron
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
ImShab

Discord username
imshab

What is the main realm you play on
Earth

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I started in 2021, at the very beginning of Earth season 2. My activity is fairly regular, I have taken a few breaks from Manacube in between however I would say I am a fairly active player.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
Since I've been playing on Manacube for an extensive period of time, I would like to contribute to the betterment of the server. I have seen many of my friends join the staff team over the years, however I was never interested in joining the staff team. My wish is to improve the quality of the gameplay on the realms I play, which is mainly Earth. I have seen time and time again players wanting changes to be made that would increase player retention, and I hope to be able to give voice to all of the requests. I've also helped with bug testing and reporting bugs on earth specifically in the past, and have done my best to be vocal with the changes I personally believe would improve the quality of the gameplay.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I participated in this recent Earth Beta to help with the quality testing and gameplay before the realm released. I have also been asked by some earth staff in the past to help with bug testing over the years. In the past I was also part of the Comm Team on a server called Havoc Games, which was a position very similar to this one, however the team was dissolved after only a month due to internal staffing issues.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
Some of the staff would say that one of the qualities I have that would contribute to the QA team is accidentally stumbling upon certain bugs. An example or two of that would be i recently discovered that spleef in the duels on Earth would remove a player's XP, since the death message respawn screen would appear after losing the match, (has been reported) and that the armor stand editor was not functioning properly, (has since been fixed.) I also believe that I am able to get along with most of the player base in interacting, and I would be able to help take suggestions from players on what they feel could be done better, and help encourage players to make forum posts in the appropriate location with suggestions they have. With that, I believe I am able to give solid feedback on both suggestions from the majority and the minority of players, and offer positive compromises to solutions wherever a disagreement or conflict may arise. My experience with the length of time I have been on the server also gives me insight as to reasons player retention may suffer, and I hope to make the biggest difference where the retention of new players is concerned.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account