Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey manacubers!

It has been a while since i joined manacube for the first time, a year ago today actually. I wanted to create a small forum post to thank all people on manacube who I have become friends with and who have been around me :D

Thanks to everyone that has been dealing with me for the past year!

Hopefully Manacube community stays awesome and hopefully I get to enjoy the community for far longer!

So I’m interested, when did you join manacube for the first time?

(Thanks for reading this post, have a good day!)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I joined in mid December of 2019. I definitely wouldn't have thought that I'd have made over 30 maps, become staff, and get to help people every day back then, especially on parkour. I've always loved parkour and have staffed it elsewhere previously, but I initially joined to play skyblock with my girlfriend pretty casually. Little did I know...

Anyway, I definitely want to offer the same thanks that you have Dutchy to everyone that has been dealing with me in the shorter amount of time I've been around. You're all really awesome, and are a large part I am happy to log in every day. Thank you for existing!

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
Hey Dutchy!

First of all: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I am so glad to have met you on here, you are such a nice and helpful person and I always enjoy talking to you. I hope you'll never change just because you are an absolutely amazing person!!

I joined in early November of 2018. I'm still amazed at how many goals I have reached in those two years... I joined the Buildteam, made tons of building projects, found tons of new friends, and this year I had the chance to join the staff team, which I never thought would happen. Even though my journey in the staff team wasn't that long, I got the chance to give my appreciation back to the community by helping them. I never thought I was going to love KitPvP, which is pretty much my main server now, however, I also love to play on other realms like Creative, Parkour, and Survival.

~lavvy c:

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
that’s so cool!!

i think my very first join was in august last year, but i started playing consistently at the end of november.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Congrats on your first year! I recently made a 1 year anniversary forums post too on August 21. Glad you’ve stuck with us for a year and I hope you continue to play for many more!

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Happy anniversary! I’m so glad ur here :D it’s crazy to think how I’m coming up on 5 years... I used to play when Mana was known as MineVast :O

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DUTCHY!! :D

Compared to you all being on here for 10 months, 1 year, 5 years I feel like a baby having only been on ManaCube for 5 months.......It hasn't felt like 5 months. It has felt like 2 months since I joined. Goodness gracious when your having fun time does fly by.

But again Happy Aniversary Dutchy that's a big achievement having played for a whole year. Congrats. <3

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Yea I joined ManaCube around the same time as QuinnyP so it's a somewhat new experience for me as I've not even been here for 1 year yet, great to see people keeping track of time though and congrats! :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Congrats dutchy!! It's nice to see that you've stuck around this long- hope you continue to stay with us!
Not to flex or anything... but I've been playing for over a year now- almost two!! (Joined back in October 2018) Course, I've taken a number of breaks from Manacube so I cannot say how many hours I have on mana exactly :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Congrats dutchy!! It's nice to see that you've stuck around this long- hope you continue to stay with us!
Not to flex or anything... but I've been playing for over a year now- almost two!! (Joined back in October 2018) Course, I've taken a number of breaks from Manacube so I cannot say how many hours I have on mana exactly :)

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Congrats Dutchy!!! you're honestly really chill whenever I see you on the discord server or in game! I started playing a little while back but left and only started playing often in about December of 2019.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
try beating my 6 years

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

RudraVII

VIP
Ratings
I’ve only been here for a day or two, hopefully I’m here a year from now. I really enjoy the community here (at least from what I’ve seen so far) and it’s been a ton of fun.