----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
100_dollars

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
United States

What is your Discord username?
Death Knight688

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
1 1/2

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
Self

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
Im best at big houses, decorating and 3D art

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
no

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Yes arcadianMc

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I have to say, that pixel art is undeniably fantastic, however, to my knowledge the build team is not in need of pixel artists. Also, the portfolio is quite small. Because of this I am giving your application a -1. If you continue to work on your pixel art and other builds I do believe you could participate on this build team. Good luck!

Ratings
8 1
Unfortunately you don’t meet the requirements in place for Build Team. I suggest adding more builds other than pixel art to your portfolio, Denied

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
I am going to have to give this application a -1 rating

I think you should work on getting a bigger portfolio of your builds so that the build team can truly get an idea of your building capabilities though I can see potential in your building but personally I think you should have a bigger range of what you can do. also I can not see what you are weakest at building so I would also suggest that you add that to your application. You say that you have had experience on building on servers, I would suggest you add why this would make you a better person to be in the build team than other people who have applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.