18th of December and STILL no crate..

PATRON
Vibrantz
Vibrantz
Patron
Ratings
16 2
It's the 18th of December, one week till Christmas and we still haven't received our new crate. If there's an issue a post from admins or owners would be nice. Hopefully it drops soon..

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Heyhey, there will be a new crate soon! it can take a while to come up with ideas and then make the ideas, especially with how often the crates get released. Just keep your eye on #announcements if you're in the discord server :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
It's the 18th of December, one week till Christmas and we still haven't received our new crate. If there's an issue a post from admins or owners would be nice. Hopefully it drops soon..
missed the opportuninty to make an EM joke.

PATRON
Vibrantz
Vibrantz
Patron
Ratings
16 2
Heyhey, there will be a new crate soon! it can take a while to come up with ideas and then make the ideas, especially with how often the crates get released. Just keep your eye on #announcements if you're in the discord server :)
I understand that but Christmas has the same date every year. They know the deadline... With no thanksgiving crate I assumed they would be on top of the Christmas crate, I guess not.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I understand that but Christmas has the same date every year. They know the deadline... With no thanksgiving crate I assumed they would be on top of the Christmas crate, I guess not.
Since thanksgiving isn't a widely shared tradition, I don't think it is expected every year yo

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
They usually give crates around a month to run and sometimes the times overlap into holiday seasons, it will be done, just bad timing for the Ocean crate. Not all holiday crates will release at the start of the holiday season and close before the end. Apologies for waiting but it's coming soon!