1t's 50 1aGGy

oO_ChosenOne_Oo

VIP
oO_ChosenOne_Oo
oO_ChosenOne_Oo
VIP
So I've been playing survival and all sorts of thinngs are happening. I keep getting teleported to the place I was 2 seconds ago, and the items keep moving back where they were, and then all the lag just stops for 1-2 minutes. Even then I can't pick anything up. Next, I went to tangleroots the other day and tried hunting some of those gorrillas but It was so laggy I got like a frame per 5 seconds and one second I was on 13 HP and by the time the other frame loaded in I had died. Is there a way I can fix this? Please Help :(

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
356 108
So I've been playing survival and all sorts of thinngs are happening. I keep getting teleported to the place I was 2 seconds ago, and the items keep moving back where they were, and then all the lag just stops for 1-2 minutes. Even then I can't pick anything up. Next, I went to tangleroots the other day and tried hunting some of those gorrillas but It was so laggy I got like a frame per 5 seconds and one second I was on 13 HP and by the time the other frame loaded in I had died. Is there a way I can fix this? Please Help :(
Tbh this has been an issue since the start of the season but the manacube admins seem to not give a f*** :)