2 Earth Improvement Ideas (REGARDING PVP AND SIEGES)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
1. The raygun. NERF THIS THING. You can literally kill a full-sva armored player in 7 hits with it... AND it can outdamage Saturation II or gap-chugging when combined with another player using basically any other wand.
2. Siege points... The way they are scored is beyond moronic. Because of how sieges work, it always favors the side that has more players. I've personally experienced this affect THIS SEASON. Recently I've been in sieges where my team will get anywhere from 3 to 8 kills... whereas the opposing side has managed to get only 1 or 2 many times. However, during battle sessions, my team still manages to lose by over 3000 siege points almost every time. Why? The way siege points are scored, are quite idiotic. Basically, the game prioritizes banner control over kills, which kind of makes sense until you realize that if there's multiple people at the siege banner from the same side. However, this is bad because it always favors the side that has more players that can capture banner. This is terrible because no matter how stacked you or your team are, the other side, regardless of gear (unless like iron or something awful like that) is almost always going to come out on top, because if you have more players at the banner you score more points, which in all reality, doesn't make sense when you consider that you can still capture banner even if the opposition is also in the banner's radius. Just look at the screenshot below. It is beyond absurd that I can be there every siege battle and pick up a few kills and be losing by this much. I already know, someone's gonna say "mad cuz bad" but look at this... losing by 19k points despite being there to contest the siege (and not dying much) every time? How on earth should this even be possible??

1674405699867.png

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
im pretty sure a shield blocks the ray gun

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
No, it doesn't and also even if it did even like the skyrim shield or Templar would break pretty quickly

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
No, it doesn't and also even if it did even like the skyrim shield or Templar would break pretty quickly
ah isnt there like a bow or smthing that blinds people? u could use that to blind em then kill em

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
ah isnt there like a bow or smthing that blinds people? u could use that to blind em then kill em
that's the meteor mace, and a lot of people don't even have one including myself as im pretty sure it was the MYTHIC item for the space crate but il have to check
Post automatically merged:

Beans4lifes

PATRON+
Beans4lifes
Beans4lifes
Patron+
Ratings
60 17
that's the meteor mace, and a lot of people don't even have one including myself as im pretty sure it was the MYTHIC item for the space crate but il have to check
It was a 40 crate reward and there was 3 40 crate rewards

It doesnt and it goes through walls

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
It was a 40 crate reward and there was 3 40 crate rewards

It doesnt and it goes through walls
Damn that’s strong

So if your in a siege and someone uses 1 on u then u are screwed

DrTimTams

ELITE
CreamyPuffs
CreamyPuffs
ELITE
Ratings
20 2
well in the solidus trident siege someone has it from solidus and another from trident so its pretty even

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
well in the solidus trident siege someone has it from solidus and another from trident so its pretty even
I'm not complaining about the siege, you guys won it fair and square, the problem is the raygun is so busted itself

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
59 38
mad cus bad smh

jkjk but i think its pretty nice i agree where they should prioritize kills over banner control but if there was no raygun full svas with sat 2 would be unkillable.Sat 2 items should've never been released and it was a mistake so to balance all that they decided to put the raygun.iJust killed everybody at your seige cause I had madaim but I'm sure its harder for someone average to kill a full sva with the raygun. think it balance the game and if you don't like it appeal so they can add 1.8 pvp to earth.As simple as that cause 1.18 pvp kills are way much harder.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
mad cus bad smh

jkjk but i think its pretty nice i agree where they should prioritize kills over banner control but if there was no raygun full svas with sat 2 would be unkillable.Sat 2 items should've never been released and it was a mistake so to balance all that they decided to put the raygun.iJust killed everybody at your seige cause I had madaim but I'm sure its harder for someone average to kill a full sva with the raygun. think it balance the game and if you don't like it appeal so they can add 1.8 pvp to earth.As simple as that cause 1.18 pvp kills are way much harder.
yeah. that is true, however i do think that 3 hearts a hit for the raygun is a bit excessive, like maybe 2 hearts would be good, because even tho sat 2 would outheal it, you cant be holding a sat 2 item the whole siege, you may have to hold like a nordic pic to cap banner and ofc a weapon to like kill ppl

also survival pvp 1.8 is trash no pls

Last edited: