2019 Elf Hunt Guide - Oasis

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Happy holidays, everyone! Some of you who have been around on this server for for a while may remember we had a fun little elf hunting event on every server around this time last year. Well, it's back again this year! Some of you may also remember I made guides for those hunts last year, and guess what? I'm gonna be doing it again! Woo!

As you may know, nearly every server's /spawn area has been decorated with a nice winter theme. You might have even noticed a few elves hanging around these areas too! These are, in fact, Santa's elves and he needs your help locating each one of them. Once you do, you get a nifty new [SantasHelper] title!

This thread is for those who need a little extra help finding all those elves for the Oasis Skyblock server. I will start out with a small hint about each elf, but if you need more than just a hint, click the spoiler tab for more help! (Guides for other servers will be coming soon, please be patient!)

Lastly, I want to thank the entire community for helping me find all these elves! There are some real tricky ones this year, and I'm sure some people out there will struggle to find some of these elves. So again, thanks to all who helped me make this guide to help others!

Other notes:
  • Right-click on Santa at spawn or type the command /santa in-game to check your elf count
  • Once you find an elf, right-click them to register them as found
  • Type the command /elf in-game to see what elves you have found/not found
Locations:

Jingle: Check the treasure crates behind /spawn.
Type /spawn in-game and turn around to see the treasure crates. Go forward and you will find Jingle standing on the leaves of the small Christmas tree.
Coordinates: -1 87 0

Pixie: Check behind Kilton's stall in the flowers.
After typing /spawn in-game, go forward until you see Kilton's shop on the right. Go behind his stall and fall down a bit and you will be in a field of red roses and pink peonies. Go towards the corner with the pink peonies and you will find Pixie tucked away in the corner.
Coordinates: -53 78 -7

Ginger: Check behind Kilton's stall close to the wall of the temple. You'll need an enderpearl for this one!
After typing /spawn in-game, go forward until you see Kilton's shop on the right. From here, you may see a wall of ice blocks on the side of the temple. Use an ender pearl on this wall and you will be teleported to the ledge where you will see Ginger.
Coordinates: -56 84 -20

Pepper: Hm? Do you hear the sounds of a caroling elf near /spawn? It sounds like... " ♪ Frosty the Snowman ♪ Was a jolly happy soul ♪ " What a catchy tune!
You'll need at least one enderpearl for this one! After typing /spawn in-game, turn right to see a giant snowman statue. Use your ender pearls to teleport to the top of the snowman's hat to find Pepper at the top.
Coordinates: -6 103 -20

Cedar: Check the big trees to the right of /spawn.
After typing /spawn in-game, turn right and go behind the stall the Shopkeeper NPC is in. Fall down slightly and go towards the giant spruce tree that has a candy cane in front of it. Cedar will be on the trunk of this tree.
Coordinates: -35 75 -50

Twinkle: Check the little trees to the left of /spawn. You will need an ender pearl for this one!
After typing /spawn in-game, turn left and fall down slightly and head towards the small, decorated Christmas tree. Twinkle will be on the very top of this tree, so use your ender pearl to reach them.
Coordinates: -26 85 38

Noel: Check the leaderboards area. You will need an ender pearl for this one!
Go to /spawn and walk forward for a while until you enter a tunnel containing the server's leaderboards. Look up in this tunnel to see strings of brick slabs with presents on them. Noel will be on the brick slabs just above the 3rd leaderboard on the right. Use your ender pearl to teleport up to them.
Coordinates: -84 80 -1

Tinsel: Check near the reindeer statue at the front of the temple near the top. You will need an ender pearl for this one!
Go to /spawn and look up at the temple. You should see a reindeer statue made of dark oak, fence gates, and green terracotta. Use your ender pearl to teleport to that reindeer statue and you will see Tinsel on a ledge close by.
Coordinates: -56 96 6

Joy: Check the edge of the PvP arena.
To get to the PvP area, you can either type /warp pvp or do /spawn and continue to go forward until you reach a sign saying PVP ARENA. Travel either left or right along the green and red pathway until you get to the very back of the arena. Joy will be on the floor staring at the Christmas tree here.
Coordinates: -196 80 0

Link: Check under the tree in the PvP arena.
To get to the PvP area, you can either type /warp pvp or do /spawn and continue to go forward until you reach a sign saying PVP ARENA. Keep in mind that items are dropped in PvP, so do not bring anything you don't want to lose. Drop down into the area and Link will be under the tree directly in front of you.
Coordinates: -150 74 2

Carol: Check the tops of the candy cane towers in the PvP arena. You will need an ender pearl for this one!
To get to the PvP area, you can either type /warp pvp or do /spawn and continue to go forward until you reach a sign saying PVP ARENA. Keep in mind that items are dropped in PvP, so do not bring anything you don't want to lose. In the arena, you will see 4 towers. Carol is on the tower in the back on the right. Use your ender pearl to get to the top.
Coordinates: -163 99 -14

Frost: Hm?! Do you hear the cries of a drowning elf?! They seem to be coming from far behind /spawn. Go there quickly! Hopefully it's not too late...
After typing /spawn in-game, turn around completely and fall down a bit. Walk forward towards the ice and you will see some holes in the ice. Slightly to the right, you will see Frost on of these holes.
Coordinates: 35 69 22

Last edited:

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Link is not on this Location
Ah, I was told that Link was glitched for a little bit and disappeared, but they should be back under the tree now! :D

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Hey There!
This is so Kind of you to help out others!
I myself have not found Any Haha but this will help me get going. Thank you for helping the community <3
-Comic