2020 Christmas Update

Ratings
3,733 58

The 2020 Christmas Treasure Chest has released!
Get keys @ https://store.manacube.com/category/keys
We are also giving away free keys with the bundle packages!

There will also be a 80% OFF sale on everything for the entire month of December!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk to Santa at spawn to start a present hunting quest! All servers have either 12 or 25 presents hidden around the spawn - if you find them all before Christmas you will unlock the [XMAS2020] Title!!!

Track your progress with /presents command

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

christmashub.png

Our staff team has decorated the Hub for the Holidays! Check it out in-game

Attachments

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Ratings
Yeehaw, so much good stuff!

Happy Holidays Manacubians! <3

kxe

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Ratings
786 5
the present hunt is so cool, if only I was better at finding them xD

Lavendel

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Ratings
322 6
May everyone's Holidays be filled with warmth and cheerful celebration!
:mc_31-2:Merry Christmas!:mc_31-2:

Though this year may be different for many of us due to COVID-19, I still hope you get to have a great Christmas time with your dear family and/or friends. Even to those who don't celebrate, I still hope you get to have a great Holiday... Stay safe!!

I absolutely love the present hunt feature, though I only found all of them on Creative xD and the hubs look so adorable. Very Pog!

kxe

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Ratings
786 5
May everyone's Holidays be filled with warmth and cheerful celebration!
:mc_31-2:Merry Christmas!:mc_31-2:

Though this year may be different for many of us due to COVID-19, I still hope you get to have a great Christmas time with your dear family and/or friends. Even to those who don't celebrate, I still hope you get to have a great Holiday... Stay safe!!

I absolutely love the present hunt feature, though I only found all of them on Creative xD and the hubs look so adorable. Very Pog!
omg this post is so cute !!