qZyphy

VIP+
qZyphy
qZyphy
VIP+
IGN: qZyphy
Discord: qZyphy#2300
Server: Survival
Christmas memory: Being able to hang out with family n getting stuff of course[/QUOTE]

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
IGN: Catcheee
Discord: Catchee#9928
Server: Parkour
Memory: Sleighing with my little nieces
Friends: @leleplouff @thonk @Frazz

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
IGN: TeamJacob
Discord: TeamJacob#0001
My favorite christmas memory is when I was a little boy, we had a massive snow storm and our power was our for 3+ weeks when Christmas rolled around, it was probably the most boring time ever. Then on Christmas we still had no power, but we got to go to my grandparents house, who had power and I finally got to eat non-campfire food. Kinda lame memory, I know, but it was a very miraculous feeling after living like the cavemen for 3 weeks.

@VenomousLemon @SkyDieGame @ElbonIII

Pete3e

QA Team
Pete3e
Pete3e
QA Team
Ratings
IGN: Pete3e
Discord ID: 313380186957676544
Realm: Earth
Memory: Snowball fights with my friends when I was younger.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
IGN: EvanTech
Discord: Evan#3456
Realm: Olympus

A memory of Christmas that meant a lot to me was finding out my grandparents who we hadn't seen for 5 years sent a big box of gifts for me and my sister after all that time. As a kid we would always go over and grab presents from the other room that had piles of gifts from everyone that came to Christmas Eve.

@gapplegal @Hayleyx @nick22985

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
IGN:woolly26
Discord:woolly26#5633
Realm :Skyblock

I remember when my uncle needed help from a small strong boi to kill a pig so he called me and they held the pig and I cut its head so it wouldnt suffer pain from being burned alive . The pigs skin was tasty and the meat was delicious best christmas that I ever had , next day I and my friends threw firecrackers at each other and one of them ruined my jacket , miss those days .

Homies (friends) : @SSM_GOD @Angerown @Quinny

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
IGN: Lavendel
Discord: Lavendel#4574
Server: Islands
Fav. Memory: Baking cookies with grandma and getting together with members I usually don't see a lot... OH - and the food of course!

@EvanTech (still a bully :c)
@AbiXChew (sorry not sorry for tagging you here <3)
@Kade_34 (you are a meaniehead)

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 12 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 4 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 2 Christmas Crates

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm PST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65055
IGN: skydude1234
Discord: NONE, xd not everyone has discord
Islands (sometimes kitpvp)
My favourite memory was when that one time when I got gifted a lot of random chocolate and cookies, and I ate them all :)
@TWINCOOLPIZZA
@Swrds
@Oekepoek
Everyone else is mean on islands these days ):

MrsAnnie

ELITE
MrsAnnie
MrsAnnie
ELITE
Ratings
8 2
IGN: MrsAnnie
Discord: ☃❄MrsAnnie☃❄#0938
Server: Survival
Memory: Visit my Dad on christmas weekend and spend time with them along with my three kids and homecook dinners with BBQ Ribs!
Friends: i dont now how to tagged but i want to tag
IGL Steph XD

QuasiSynth

PATRON+
QuasiSynth
QuasiSynth
Patron+
Ratings
53 11
IGN:QuasiSynth
discord:ImmuneSonic#2969
Server:skyblock
Memory: i dont have a perticvluar good memory (not 1 that stands out from the rest anyway) all my chrismases were good. however i can give a super short story bout 1 of the presents i got. the 1st time i got like clothing in a chrismas present when i was around 10 ish (socks) i turned around to my mum and said thank you. cas thats what ya do yk)
Friends: @teeth420 @Swrds (i think) @Directionz

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
IGN: undiny
Discord: none, if i somehow win contact me via conversation in forums
Server: Earth
Memory: Last year I got my first gaming mouse, I remember being so happy that I was good at PvP because I could double click :D
Friends: @CaydenGaming @goldenlumberjack @Nowinsjusttoxic

CrispierChutoy1

ELITE
CrispierChutoy1
CrispierChutoy1
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
IGN: CrispierChutoy1
Discord: CrispierChutoy#0311
Server: Olympus

Memory: When i was around 6 or 7 and got the Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond with it, it's one of my favorite game franchises.

DarthRyan13

ELITE
DarthRyan13
DarthRyan13
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 12 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 4 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 2 Christmas Crates

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm PST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65055
IGN: DarthRyan13
Discord: DarthRyan#2875

Server you would like to receive your prize on: Parkour
A good xmas memory is opening presents at my house then going to my grandma's house to see family and open presents there.