2nd prestige.

TWINCOOLPIZZA

VIP+
TWINCOOLPIZZA
TWINCOOLPIZZA
VIP+
Ratings
So here we are, im at second prestige, have all the reqs except skill avg. Alot of people struggle with this, how can i upgrade my skill avg.

Oekepoek

Mod
Oekepoek
Oekepoek
Mod
Ratings
110 10
MVP+ makes live a lot easier because of the double mcmmo skill points.

But the rest i takes a lot of time the first 1000 are the easiest but from then it is hard and takes hours. In my opinion i should not to be easy that takes fun of thing away.

Suix

PATRON+
SuixideBunneh
SuixideBunneh
Patron
Ratings
Hi,

I may not tried yet Island but I feel it should be similar in term of McMmo. Here some tips on how I does mine:

1. /skills will show you current level for every specific McMmo skills, always go for the lowest one.
2. Spread out your grind into multiple skills. This means instead of leveling Mining to 2k at one go, try doing 200 on Axes, 200 on Archery, 300 on sword. It is always faster to get skill level by this instead of grinding for one high level skills.
3. Make /party. Party gives you more Xp than solo grinder, but you have to make sure everyone grinds, no free Uber mmo rides.
4. Combine grinding. Personally, I have tried leveling 5 skills at the same time, and it does work. Skills like brewing, taming, mining, repair, woodcutting can be combined and grinded at the same time, provided that you know how to setup your "stations". It is up to your creativity on how can you achieve that.
5. Make a machine that can reduce the effort you need. Brew machine, acro machine, and so on. Find a pattern on how to maximize your mcmmo level.
6. Use /mmodebug to find out what you need to obtain the biggest Xp for that skills.
7. Info sharing. Some people thinks that sharing info about specific skills to the public tend to make them loss, but trust me, all information I acquired wont be possible if I didnt share my intel. You dont know what I know, I dont know what you dont know.

Anyway thats my suggestions.

Wish you the best of luck!