30day VIP

Ryytteen

MVP
Kappakeisari
Kappakeisari
MVP
Ratings
So I was wondering that I bought a 30 day VIP and was thinking to switching to MVP, and didn't find anything related to this topic, is it possible to merge 30 day VIP to MVP without extra things or shouls I buy mvp straight ahead?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
The monthly VIP is a subscription. You can only pay for it via PayPal, and it can be cancelled within the 30 days if you wish to stop the subscription (You'll still have access to the VIP rank for the remainder of your subscription). As @milkified said, you cannot buy rank upgrades for the 30 day VIP. You also don't get monthly rewards with the monthly VIP, if I remember correctly.

Your best option would be to get a permanent rank if these are things that interest you, or you could use the monthly VIP as a sort of trial. The choice is completely yours.

Ryytteen

MVP
Kappakeisari
Kappakeisari
MVP
Ratings
The monthly VIP is a subscription. You can only pay for it via PayPal, and it can be cancelled within the 30 days if you wish to stop the subscription (You'll still have access to the VIP rank for the remainder of your subscription). As @milkified said, you cannot buy rank upgrades for the 30 day VIP. You also don't get monthly rewards with the monthly VIP, if I remember correctly.

Your best option would be to get a permanent rank if these are things that interest you, or you could use the monthly VIP as a sort of trial. The choice is completely yours.
Yeah i tryed the subscription and fell in love woth this server. But yeah this was helpful, thanks alot you 2!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @Kappakeisari :D

I believe you'd cancel it via PayPal, I'm not too familiar with PayPal as a payment method, but I'd imagine there's a place where you can view all your transactions/subscriptions, and you should be able to cancel it there.