MVP+
MVP
VIP+
3vqlNxght
3vqlNxght
MVP+
Ratings
Your Username: 3vqlNxght

Date when locked: A year ago? Something like that I don't really remember.

Why were you locked: I got caught using nofall and laddergrab.

Have you been banned/locked before: Yes, back in 2017 by Txilsy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should you be unlocked? Well, it's been a long time since my lock and I just want to play as a normal player again. My last appeal got rejected due to inactivity, but I've been active since then, on both parkour and olympus. It just really sucks that I can't really do anything, because I'm locked. Basically I got rejected due to inactivity, meanwhile I want to be active again IF I get unlocked (not a demand or something, just an explanation). I just can't do anything, can't rankup, can't help friends getting mana, ... I'm just "the locked guy". I just wanna be part of the community again. I think I've been a good boy since my lock, so yeah. This maybe isn't the longest appeal, because I suck at typing long appeals, but it is one.

Any evidence to support your appeal: Nah, not really.

Samanthaa_x

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
Mod
Ratings
85 2
Hello 3vqlNxght,

I will now be putting your locked appeal into reviewing. Myself and other
staff members will be discussing your appeal, we will then come to a conclusion
to either accept or reject your appeal. Please be patient during this time!

-If you have any questions or concerns message me on discord Samanthaa#9489

Samanthaa_x

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
Mod
Ratings
85 2
Hey 3vqlNxght,
We have decided to REJECT your locked appeal. We do not take hacking and exploiting lightly, and due to the fact that you have been quite inactive on parkour and haven't been very helpful in the community you will not to be getting unlocked of this moment.
While we understand it can be hard to stay active and involved in the community as a locked player because there's certain things you're unable to do, we have to remember that these are the consequences for your past actions!! If you wish to appeal in the future, please wait at least 1 month before doing so!

-If you have any questions message me on discord Samanthaa#9489