Not open for further replies.

46p

Your Username: 46p

Date when locked: 26/04/2020

Why you were locked: Apparently "No fall/flying"

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before? Not that I know of

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?
Because I play daily and have voted daily for the last few days, only just releazing i dont get any mana

Any evidence to support your appeal:

Im in Australia and sometimes the NBN (slow as f sometimes) , it makes my sometimes lagg when im falling off the parkour, please unlock me so i can start earning Mana again :)
--------------------------------------------------

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
211 7
Hello 46p,

I will now be putting your appeal into Reviewing.
During this time, myself and other parkour staff will look into your appeal, and decide whether your account will be unlocked or not.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
211 7
Hello 46p,

After discussing with other parkour staff, unfortunately we have decided to Reject your appeal.
You were only locked two days ago, and after checking over your bans evidence again, you were indeed hacking. Hacking is strictly not tolerated on Manacube, your account will not be unlocked at this time.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198
Please do not re-appeal for at least one month. Any appeals opened before this date (May 29th) will be automatically rejected.

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.