Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Hello everyone!

Hear me out here. Some of us Manacube players have been on this server for ages (as seen by the number of people with the 'OG' tag). But what if we made a tag for those who didn't donate? Once somebody has played on this server for 5 Years (starting the day they first log/logged in), they would receive a special '5th Year' tag, or something along those lines. I know we had a 5 Years tag for the server but I think it would be nice to reward those who may not have donated during Minevast days for their extended patronage. We can easily see when somebody started playing as well, by checking their forums profile (for example, I started in December of 2015, so if this works I could hypothetically be eligible!). We could have the claiming system work the same as the OG title as well, with it being claimable through the store. I hope you'll hear out this suggestion!

Regards,
Lofi (GreasyController)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey Lofi! I think it is a fair idea!

I do think it would be kinda hard to really check on those who were active. Like it would not make a lot of sense to hand it out to everyone who joined before 2016. I do think if you have been an active part of manacube without donating you do deserve some recognition.

but I don't think just joining is a fair requirement, ever since it could happen that someone joined once back in 2015 and never came back after, for them to just rejoin now and claim all kinda free 'OG' stuff.

They would have to check which players actually have been active over the time span of these years. This would take a lot of unnecessary time in my opinion.

I do think it would be cool for those people to get recognition, I just don't think it is an easy thing to do!

Side note:
Make sure to post these
suggestions on the suggestions site of manacube for it to be looked into more thoroughly.

-regards

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
I mean, i played manacube or minevast as it was called back then, from 2015-2016 but didn't make a forums account until april this year. So i don't know if they would check like the first time that IP joined or something but that would be a cool idea, because i didn't have a rank back then either

BabyBlue

Ratings
13 3
+/-1

Its cool to have but like checking who is active will take a long time i think?
over 100K people must have joined this past 7 years.
If it is possiable then YES! i would be very nice to see/have