Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Shinks +1 from me like always. One thing i think you could possibly do is add more jumps and maybe make it a insane donator.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Shinks +1 from me like always. One thing i think you could possibly do is add more jumps and maybe make it a insane donator.
I would like to know why you think it would be better as an Insane donator and not a simple insane, Insane donators are mostly pretty hard insanes which are pretty easy with speed, there is some Momentum jumps in my map, but speed is far away of being always useful in the map like in insane donators, could even make it harder. And most of my insane have a lower amount of jumps than this one, plus the amount of checkpoint in the map is pretty low (6 without counting the start).

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I would like to know why you think it would be better as an Insane donator and not a simple insane, Insane donators are mostly pretty hard insanes which are pretty easy with speed, there is some Momentum jumps in my map, but speed is far away of being always useful in the map like in insane donators, could even make it harder. And most of my insane have a lower amount of jumps than this one, plus the amount of checkpoint in the map is pretty low (6 without counting the start).
Ok ye sorry for not saying the reason why it should be in insane donator. I think it should be insane donator because well you know! We need more maps and I think some donators would like a Shinx Map in a insane donator or just any donators courses/maps

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Ok ye sorry for not saying the reason why it should be in insane donator. I think it should be insane donator because well you know! We need more maps and I think some donators would like a Shinx Map in a insane donator or just any donators courses/maps
I don't think this map is the most accurate for a donator, and we don't always need an insane as a donator, maybe I will found a good easy for a donator when I'm gonna judge some maps, but for the moment in my opinion, I will prefer this as a normal insane.

Cuyyy

MVP
SkeppyShopDotCom
SkeppyShopDotCom
MVP
Ratings
7 2
+1 from me nice builds and great parkour INSANE is worth it :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Looks incredible as usual, Shinx! I don't know how you do it.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Shinx,
Obviously I am accepting this because all your maps are well built. The build was really nice, and the theme was original (don’t think we will run out of Anime characters any time soon)!

I am trusting both your judgement on the parkour, and the players judgement on the parkour as we I normally do for your higher difficulty maps.

Thank you for this submission, I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.