ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
The 700 Requirement Should Not count Basic Questions like, Name and How long have you played on ManaCube (Unless it's Really long) I'm not Sure if the "Anything else we should know" Should Count but I guess it's up to you guys, Tell me what you think?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly, I kind of agree.
But for the most part, the staff I've seen apply and get accepted went well over the "word requirement." In fact the requirements are just requirements, it's suggested you go above and beyond. Obviously it's easy to meet the bare minimum, but if you can write a whole frigging essay then you either a) copied it from someone else or b) you know what you're talking about.
It's important to make sure that applicants know what they are talking about, and at this point I don't really have an issue with the process or requirements.

DonVito699

ELITE
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
It depends, sometimes do people gotta say whats necessary for their application. We also met in some of the applications unnecessary info what nothing has to do about being staff or urself. So basically they just fill up the text to get the requirement.

I don't say they all do, sometimes it's good to get the word requirement cause only then we know alot more of the people and not only the person on minecraft.

My final answer is yes: the word requirement is needed but only with valuable information.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
It depends, sometimes do people gotta say whats necessary for their application. We also met in some of the applications unnecessary info what nothing has to do about being staff or urself. So basically they just fill up the text to get the requirement.

I don't say they all do, sometimes it's good to get the word requirement cause only then we know alot more of the people and not only the person on minecraft.

My final answer is yes: the word requirement is needed but only with valuable information.
Yes = I do believe that my current opinion on the matter is the affirmative.