74 Crate Giveaway (edit 55 because crates are 6 cubits.)

No_Swaze

PATRON
No_Swaze
No_Swaze
Patron
Ratings
Ign : No_Swaze
Discord : KyleWithAChin#0997
Server : Survival

My Favourite memory was when I was riding my motorcycle to School, Some kid asked me to pop a wheelie so I obviously had to... Right after I lifted the wheel a cop lit me up and pulled me over. He came up to me and said "Sick wheelie, maybe try it when there isn't a cop behind you" He let me go with no ticket or warning, Just found it so funny.

@_Smokey_420 @Surzy @JustAthenaxD

Stinker

ELITE
OyMate
OyMate
ELITE
Ratings
Ign :Futbool
Discord : El Bebe#0332
Server : Skyblock

Hmm, I think my favorite memory from school would be the teacher vs varisty basketball team held last year where everyone just had lots of fun hooping and watching teachers get clapped :)

@ArchVenom @teeth420 @Amber2501

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
SatisfiedBread
Satisfiedbread#1738
Survival
Favorite memory from school has to be the morning. me and my friends would get to school and hang out before classes playing card games talking or really anything. lots of fun to be had miss those mornings.

@FireRocket33 @DxRkkun @Ara_Olla

BakedPie

VIP
BakedPie
BakedPie
VIP
Ratings
BakedPie
Pie#3188
KitPvP
My favorite memory of 2022 is going on vacation with the bf to a very nice lake area.

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Well since keys are 6 cubits each (I thought it be 4.5), I will change key amount sry I’m poor :(
Post automatically merged:

Entry for gal

Last edited:

xHexie

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
nytk
nytk
Patron+
Ratings
87 20
IGN : ColdHexie
Discord: .Cold#7777
Server Olympus
Story: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy#9249
Survival
In spite of the fact that 2022 was one of my most difficult years yet, it had some of my favorite memories, such as going snow tubing with my good friends, a lot of deep late night talks, an incredible summer and fourth of July, as well as moving forward in my life: starting college and finally publishing two books :)

@TheSnad @VenomousLemon @Pipe_Dreamz

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
IGN: _hunt3r
Discord: hunterr#8075
Realm: Olympus
Besties: @dumplingmaxie @taylor - tayluhr @VenomousLemon

HEYYY EVERYONE, goodluck on your entry. Be grateful whether it's 1st place or 7th place! <3

Memory: Sooo... 2022 was a crazy year. I started it off not knowing really what to do, eventually i got bored. So what does a bored minecraft player like me do? i scour new servers to play on. I went on a minecraft server website and searched and searched til i saw Manacube, it brought many memories to 2020 when i played but my account sadly got deleted by Mojang for god knows what. I had lost many friends, which is sad. The memories just played and replayed in my head til i said "ehh frick it", and joined the server on my new minecraft account. I loved it immediately, such an experience, seeing how much stuff has changed since my absence. I got recognized by a few people which warmed my heart but i never saw them again :(. Fast forward to summer, i met some goofy pranksters which i never knew would fill that lonely hole in my heart and make me feel like i have people to be around with. Making so many friendships on a game i loved so dearly, was the highlight of my 2022 year. I wanna thank every single person for matching me and being so kind to me, you guys are awesome. Really made my summer and year the best it's ever been in my last few years. So in summary, me coming back to Manacube (end of December 2021) and meeting so many new people is what made my year and a great 2022 memory. Such a lovely community you can find here! x
there is no 7th place, they literally just roll it 3 times

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
i sometimes sit in my bathtub with my clothes off, listening to modern baseball, and thinking of how i wasted my high school/ teenage years

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
i sometimes sit in my bathtub with my clothes off, listening to modern baseball, and thinking of how i wasted my high school/ teenage years
Hey sometimes I sit in public naked watching football and thinking of how I’m currently making my teenage years legendary