74 Crate Giveaway (edit 55 because crates are 6 cubits.)

V_Aspect

ELITE
V_Aspect
V_Aspect
ELITE
Ratings
ign - V_Aspect
Discord - carlos27#8136
server - Prison
My fav memory of 2022:
After playing baseball for 12 years I had the chance to get a scholarship and I was able to study in the US and play baseball for a college I hope I can transfer to a better school and keep playing baseball.
@hcwdy @Romanite @SSM_GOD

Jenkas1lad

PATRON
jenkas1lad
jenkas1lad
Patron
Ratings
IGN: jenkas1lad
Disc: Jenkas1lad#6919
Server: Survival

My favourite memory is finishing another year of university and actually shocking myself with the marks lmao

coolcreeper2151

ELITE
GreatEnderman
GreatEnderman
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: coolcreeper2151
Discord: Ido#7757
One of my favorite memories from school was when my friends and I would have lunch together outside on the grassy quad. We would bring sandwiches and snacks from home and sit in a circle, chatting and laughing about everything under the sun.
@Itzpoxeay @ItzPropad @DarkPoka

FocuzWolf

MVP
FocuzWolf
FocuzWolf
MVP
Ratings
IGN: FocuzWolf
Discord: FocuzWolf#1265
Survival server

One of my favorite memories of 2022 was this Christmas because I got to get more people gifts this year, I seen most of my family and got to hang w the gf.

@gangstaslaya @lmaoangel @Zmanzzaa

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
IGN: Lavendel
Discord: Lavendel#4574
Server: Islands

Getting to spend some time with my dad and younger siblings (5 and almost 2 years old) really helped me get distracted from some really low points I've had in 2022. Also getting an internship as a web developer/programmer with my friend/a classmate was a highlight for me.

@IGLSteph
@hyacinthfawn
@JustAthenaxD

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: DarkPoka
Discord name: Idk_The_Name#8555
favorite memory from school: One time the teacher didn't arrive to class and she didn't tell to anyone so a substitute teacher didn't come and my class told all the time to each other to be quiet so nearby teachers won't hear and report. so we had free 90 minutes :).

Friends: @Itzpoxeay @coolcreeper2151 @ItzPropad

Last edited:

Block_Breaker99

PATRON+
Block_Breaker99
Block_Breaker99
Patron+
Ratings
IGN : Block_Breaker99
Discord: Limbodon#5736
Server: Skyblock

My favorite memory of 2022 was when me and my friends gathered to revive our old saints row the third coop lobies and play throu the game. Always having so much fun doing that.

@SbgConnor @notkijani @DigityDog

LockinShockin

ELITE
LockinShockin
LockinShockin
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Manacube,

To get everyone in the back to school spirit, I've decided to host a back to school/2023 (Mystery) crate giveaway! I would give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 7 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st Prize: 40 Mystery Crates
2nd Prize: 20 Mystery Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Mystery Crates
4th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
5th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
6th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
7th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 and/or of school. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your stories PG please
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

I will be using a random name generator wheel spinner to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced TBD (Whenever I feel like it). If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and I will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Yes, I am funding this from my own pocket, don't ask why I'm doing this.

View attachment 65341
IGN: LockinShockin
Discord: DankapatomusTV#4106
Best moment of 2022 for me had to be visiting home for the summer after college. Complete environment reset never felt better :)
3 Pals gotta be @WitchyTrain016 @LadofSprite (never linked to the forums T-T) and @Shelbs !

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
IGN: EvanTech
Discord: Evan#3456
Server: Olympus

Story: The best memory of 2022 for me was buying my second car (2001 BMW 325i manual). It was the moment I realized everything I worked for up until that point was starting to pay off and it only continued to throughout the year. It kickstarted my passion for an automotive career instead of a hobby which I began studying and training for in November.

@VenomousLemon @AbiXChew @gapplegal

alexekielcain5

ELITE
AlexekielCain5
AlexekielCain5
ELITE
Hey Manacube,

To get everyone in the back to school spirit, I've decided to host a back to school/2023 (Mystery) crate giveaway! I would give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 7 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st Prize: 40 Mystery Crates
2nd Prize: 20 Mystery Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Mystery Crates
4th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
5th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
6th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
7th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 and/or of school. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your stories PG please
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

I will be using a random name generator wheel spinner to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced TBD (Whenever I feel like it). If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and I will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Yes, I am funding this from my own pocket, don't ask why I'm doing this.

View attachment 65341
AlexekielCain5
-Skull-#6817
Earth
My favorite memory of 2022 would probably be seeing my best friend again after 3 or 4 years
Seeing my best friend again is the one im choosing to enter because it was such a big event in my life though it seems so little. We met at a youth group when i was 11 or 12 and we hung around for a year or so before i moved away and he stopped going to youth. Jump to december 28th and 29th, we almost couldnt but i made it work because hed be leaving again soon cuz he doesnt live here anymore. Just visiting. We hung out for like 5 hours but it felt like 5 minutes, about 3 or 4 years had gone by but it felt like not a second had passed. We hung out the following day too and it was the happiest and most alive ive felt in a really long time. Me and this kid have been friends for about 4 or 5 years and weve been through hell and back together. Family feuds, school drama, friend groups falling apart around us. fights between us, reconnecting and apologizing each time weve fought. Truly my best friend. Good memory :)

@Ara_Olla @ElbonIII @Trashman26 Or ashyton but she aint linked to the forums

Last edited: