Zukamari

VIP+
Zukamari
Zukamari
VIP+
Ratings
Ign: Zukamari
Server: Factions
Why: I havent been able to spend money on the server due to other reasons and getting these could help me get vip+ :D

LJMagick

MVP+
LJMagick
LJMagick
MVP+
Ratings
Hey peeps!
It has been a bit since I have done a giveaway so I think it is time for another. :)

All you have to do to enter is comment:
IGN (Required)
Favorite Manacube Server (Optional)
Why you deserve the cubits ;P (Optional)

How the giveaway works:
Only 32 players can enter before the giveaway will close.
Once 32 players have joined and the giveaway is closed, I will create a bracket with the 32 players.
I will spin a wheel to decide the winner of each match in the bracket until there is only 1 player left.
I will post the results of each round every 24 hours.
If you have any questions feel free to comment them with your entry.

The Prizes:
Overall Winner: 3 Cubits
2nd Place: 1 Cubit

Good luck everyone! :)
LJMagick
Aether
I wanna get a rank for this server =D

Asd__

ELITE
Asdecw
Asdecw
ELITE
Ratings
My IGN: Asd__

I mostly play parkour so i'd say thats my favourite

why i should get them? im trying to get cubits to buy mvp so 3 or 1 would help out :D

kile5453

ELITE
kile5453
kile5453
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: kile5453
Favorite Server: Skyblock (was Oasis)
Why I deserve the cubits: IDK, I'm an active player who is generally nice to everyone, and I help everyone out whenever I can.

tin

ELITE
tinswy
tinswy
ELITE
Ratings
i want this bcause i want to get my friend a rank. Hes been asking for it for a while and ive been meaning to give it to him. Thank you and good day! IGN: 71N_

LivSW

PATRON+
LivSW
LivSW
Patron+
Ratings
Hey peeps! It has been a bit since I have done a giveaway so I think it is time for another. :) All you have to do to enter is comment: IGN (Required) Favorite Manacube Server (Optional) Why you deserve the cubits ;P (Optional) How the giveaway works: Only 32 players can enter before the giveaway will close. Once 32 players have joined and the giveaway is closed, I will create a bracket with the 32 players. I will spin a wheel to decide the winner of each match in the bracket until there is only 1 player left. I will post the results of each round every 24 hours. If you have any questions feel free to comment them with your entry. The Prizes: Overall Winner: 6 Cubits 2nd Place: 2 Cubits Good luck everyone! :) UPDATE! TheMajesticRice is adding 4 Cubits to the giveaway so the prizes are doubled! 6 Cubits for the winner and 2 Cubits for 2nd place
Hey peeps! It has been a bit since I have done a giveaway so I think it is time for another. :) All you have to do to enter is comment: IGN (Required) Favorite Manacube Server (Optional) Why you deserve the cubits ;P (Optional) How the giveaway works: Only 32 players can enter before the giveaway will close. Once 32 players have joined and the giveaway is closed, I will create a bracket with the 32 players. I will spin a wheel to decide the winner of each match in the bracket until there is only 1 player left. I will post the results of each round every 24 hours. If you have any questions feel free to comment them with your entry. The Prizes: Overall Winner: 6 Cubits 2nd Place: 2 Cubits Good luck everyone! :) UPDATE! TheMajesticRice is adding 4 Cubits to the giveaway so the prizes are doubled! 6 Cubits for the winner and 2 Cubits for 2nd place

Vinstage

ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3
Hey peeps!
It has been a bit since I have done a giveaway so I think it is time for another. :)

All you have to do to enter is comment:
IGN (Required)
Favorite Manacube Server (Optional)
Why you deserve the cubits ;P (Optional)

How the giveaway works:
Only 32 players can enter before the giveaway will close.
Once 32 players have joined and the giveaway is closed, I will create a bracket with the 32 players.
I will spin a wheel to decide the winner of each match in the bracket until there is only 1 player left.
I will post the results of each round every 24 hours.
If you have any questions feel free to comment them with your entry.

The Prizes:
Overall Winner: 6 Cubits
2nd Place: 2 Cubits

Good luck everyone! :)

UPDATE!
TheMajesticRice is adding 4 Cubits to the giveaway so the prizes are doubled!
6 Cubits for the winner and 2 Cubits for 2nd place
IGN: Vinstage
Favourite mc server: ManaCube
Reason: I'm broke and I want to get myself started nicely so that I can some day do these giveaways too!

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
All Comments past this message will not be counted. I will spin a wheel to decide if LivSW, Vinstage, or BLOCK_BERZERK will be the last entry.
Round One Results will be out in 16-24 hours from now! Have a goodnight. :)

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
ign: pestolicious
favourite gamemode: islands
why?: because ya know theyre cubits and i want them and if i get them that would be pretty sweet