_:-prismarine-=:_ map submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to publish my possibly first ocean themed skywars map
its mainly teamed around the ocean monument and snow/ice
i would like u guys to check it out on creative at /plot visit aisuboirad

Sorry i dont ahve a picture or a download link when i try to upload the picture it says it ran into an error

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Firstly, @Tenshi this is a Skywars submission and is in the correct thread.
Secondly, the islands aren't balanced as shown here. Middle islands are too big and corner islands are too small.
2015-10-18_13.22.01.png

Third, there are three chests on the middle islands (two of which are hidden) and only two on the corner islands.
Lastly, there are 4 diamond blocks at center which is way too overpowered for this small of a map. (or any map really)
~Preston <3

Firstly, @Tenshi this is a Skywars submission and is in the correct thread.
Secondly, the islands aren't balanced as shown here. Middle islands are too big and corner islands are too small. View attachment 3428
Third, there are three chests on the middle islands (two of which are hidden) and only two on the corner islands.
Lastly, there are 4 diamond blocks at center which is way too overpowered for this small of a map. (or any map really)
~Preston <3
thank you for the rey the island are balanced thou i tried to check it extra crafully everything should be symetrical as i tried my best for it
lastly the diamond blocks are with 4 cause tgey hare hard to get wirh the lava and ice technicly placed to ruin somone greedy to get them's day

Status
Not open for further replies.