Sxschaa
MVP+
Ratings
Your Username:
_Kxll

Date when locked:
23 October 2018

Why you were locked:
I was locked cause i got Permbanned then appealed and the Parkour Staff were so nice to let me have another Chance to show that i am not that kind of person that i got banned for

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?
I got banned on Manacube before for Hacking, i stated the information in my Ban Appeal back then

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?
I think my Account could be Unlocked since i didn't break any rules again/anymore and tried my best showing exploits/bugs that i have found before and after i got Locked and i hope it maybe is enough to get me Unlocked

Any evidence to support your appeal:
I can not really provide any proof really without that AlfieJay saw me winning PK and Seek atleast 2 times, so they even saw me Parkour.. i think i also got spectated by Staff, i did all maps there were while i was Locked (Around 3 Insanes, 2 Experts and many Medium, Hard and Easy)

I hope i maybe can get Unlocked 'cause i think i did good in the past Month and showed that since then nothing happend on my Account even though i did finish over 300 Maps i just hope i can maybe get Unlocked, if not that's fine with me too but i would really like to know what i should do in the future to maybe get Unlocked, thank you for reading my Appeal and i wish you a nice/great day/night!

Best Regards ~_Kxll/Sascha

Aloro

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
MVP+
VIP
Helper Management
Mapper
Aloro
Aloro
MVP+
Ratings
386 11
Hey _Kxll,
I will put this appeal in to reviewing.
During this time I will speak to some of the parkour staff, and some of the higher staff also. I would also like to tell you that getting unlocked is harder than getting unbanned for hacking. So please be patient during this time. I will get back to you as quick as I can.

- Aloro

Aloro

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
MVP+
VIP
Helper Management
Mapper
Aloro
Aloro
MVP+
Ratings
386 11
Hey, I am rejecting your appeal to be unlocked.

After talking to parkour staff and a higher staff member, we have decided that it is in our best interest to keep you locked for the time being. Yes, you have been showing us some bugs and reports which the staff are thankful for. However we have pictures that make it seem like you are only doing this to be unlocked, not to be a helpful player in general. You also were not being the most mature when it came to reporting things that could get you 70k mana quickly.

I recommend you do not appeal this lock for a few months if you want your chances to be increased. Please continue to report things you see on the server to help staff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.