A bigger capacity for Aztec

so Aztec has a lot of alts and i mean a lot its harder for some players like me and many more to log on there alts or just to log on and grind and try to become is top 1 so i think we should raise the Aztec limit to 315 or 300 if you cant do 315 and i know this is not easy but it would help a lot :)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think they should make the game less afk and alt based. It is not possible for common players to win unless they stretch the capabilities and enter the grey area of the rules.
An increase in player limit would only be a temporary fix, but in just a few days the people on /is top would get more alts to take the place.

I think they should make the game less afk and alt based. It is not possible for common players to win unless they stretch the capabilities and enter the grey area of the rules.
An increase in player limit would only be a temporary fix, but in just a few days the people on /is top would get more alts to take the place.
what do you think would be a good idea if you have any

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
what do you think would be a good idea if you have any
The placing blocks for island level was a much better system. This way people dont only win by bypassing alt limit and coming on for 30 seconds a day to spam island levels.
I understand that the block level system is boring but it's far more fair.
Perhaps a system that requires mcmmo levels, mob kills, exp, job levels, etc. would make it so you actually have to play the game as intended.