A Bunch Of Suggestions (Vote Crate, Plugins, and More)

What would you like to see the most?

• Total voters
Ratings
Okay, this is going to be a long list of plugins / features I recommend for survival, the list is in order from most important / wanted to least (Top to bottom) I will give a decent description why I would adore these features and I'll add a poll as well.

1: Vote Crates:

I, and many other players, would love to see something such as a vote crate. I feel as if 3000$ for voting (and exp) is kinda minor. With /warp grind we can easily get the exp just by clicking. With the 3k, at a certain point, you can farm/grind/donate (if you are the star of #richkidswag) to make that money and then some. Although items via a vote crate are more valuable. Not only are you getting the previous rewards but you have the possibility of getting a decent to amazing item. Some items I recommend (from least rarest to rarest) 1000$ - 5000$, various blocks, Gems (Diamonds / gold / emeralds, other types of rare items, a beacon (1% - 4% chance), and more.

2: Vote Parties:

Along with crates there should be a plug-in on the server known as vote parties. If you are unfamiliar with the plug-in, basically every 50 votes (I think you can change it) everyone gets some sort of item that gives them stuff. This will help boost and encourage people to vote by saying how many votes are left. A down side though is that chat will be a small bit more crowded. I can see this working for factions and survival and maybe skyblock due to the possible items given.

3: ChestShop:

This and Vote parties are very close together in necessity. If it were on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being most important it would be a difference of .01. This is a very fun, Economy helping, and important plugin. With this plug-in chests can become a shopping capsule with a simple sigh placement. Although the text is decently difficult for fresh learners once you have the system down it is easy. I would love to see player-made shops with the premier of these shops being these chests decorated with imagination beyond belief. (Can't say beyond you imagination there :L) This would help boost the Economy by making it easier to buy stuff from "cheap-shops" made by players. The only downside is the rich have a higher chance of being successful in making these shops due to the vast resources they have.

4: Player Warps: (*I am not sure if this already exists)

This would be a neat little plugin where players can make there own warps. I have seen before a /pw command so /warp does not get interfered with 2 plugins using it at once. This plugin goes hand-and-hand with player shops because people can make their warps IN their shops. Player villages (such as mine #selfpromotion) would also see a slight boost. This could help the poor by rich people having grinder warps, even though there is one (/warp grind) rich players can make more efficient grinders. This couldd't work with factions cause well, you know.

5: BETTER PING / PLAYER CAPACITY (I break my top importance to least importance here, this should be #1)

As we all know Graser10 and King has made a series on Manacube and will be making a survival series shortly. It is also obvious the server was not ready for this. We in the survival community have to deal with an overflow of player constantly. To the point where we expect a reboot a day. I cannot tell you how many times I have died due to server lag. I have lost count. I think donations should be focus on upgrading the server to it's full potential. Well, not that much, we don't need a Mineplex level of ping. Although we need a better max player count / ping. I have seen just today 13 counts of multible people saying "The lag tho" "The serv lag hurts" "LAG" "Om*g this lag" I have complained verbally to staff and I also am trying to reach out to y'all here. Please fix this ASAP Before all of the above, because without the upgrade these plugins will lag the server more. I beg of you do this I know it costs alot, but with the new ginormous wave of players, donations should be having a spike.

Thank you

Sincerely - Isaac a.k.a xTheDynamicDuox

P.S As of 12/25/16 I love this server more then any other server. Therefore I would love to see it grow with the list above. I would like to say thanks to the staff and owner for making my bad days not-so-bad with this server. Also player/mob heads would be a nice edition as well :D

Ratings
I do feel the vote rewards need looked at. As you said the exp/cash isnt appealing at all. I can go sit at my blaze spawners and earn more in the time it would take me to vote. I dont really know what would make it more appealing to vote tbh maybe like every 20 votes an ancient key or something?

Idk about the vote parties. Simply put on the server right now last I looked united had 26 people and that was a day or 2 into the server. My party has maybe 6 or 7 members. So they can vote more in a day then most parties could do in a week and it shouldn't be a huge reward for that I mean large parties already have enough advantages working together to create stuff bigger faster then we can.

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Hello,

Lots of these suggestions are good. However, we removed the accessibility for setting warps as the /warps got extremely excessive by means of to many warps. Of course, you can unlock the ability by crates. I enjoy number 5, it is something I personally would love as sometimes I can not stand the lag, I am fully with you on that one. Also vote parties, a way for parties to get some assistance while voting and helping the server. Good suggestions!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
These are really good suggestions! The ChestShop is a good idea, but I don't know how that would work alongside the auction house (/ah). Also, number 5 is something we definitely will need!

Ratings
12 2
I like number 4 the best because stuff in /ah never stays permently. Because if you could buy a small plot of land. you could put up stuff forever. (Or until it sells).

Skipic

IHave1Tummy
IHave1Tummy
Ratings
I 100% agree with everyone who said fixing lag as #1. but I also think that they should add public warps to KOTH. It would be so much more fun and more players would want to come and participate. Because flying all the way to the coordinates to set your warp unknowingly having a bigger faction take your land over just sucks. Please add public warps to KOTH! If you have any questions or concerns, reply and I will do so back, Peace!