Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

brilsss

ELITE
brilsss
brilsss
ELITE
Ratings
So i have been thinking about this a lot recently, i have had my username SnalphJr (or a variation of it) for a pretty long time and i was thinking if i should change it to something new. I have been hesitant to change it because everyone calls me Snalph and im not sure if people would like the change or not. I dont know what i would change it to so if people would like the change and have suggestions it would be helpful to post them, if the majority of people vote no i wont change it. :) (edit) haha the title sounds like clickbait

Last edited:

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Are you thinking to change it to a completely different name, or change it so that Snalph is still some part of it? xD

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Hey Snalph! Some ideas for your new IGN could be:

Your name plus-

~Something you love (ex: favorite flower, favorite color, a favorite food, favorite movie)
~An activity you like to do (ex: certain sports, cooking/baking, spending time with friends)

Although these ideas would seem a bit weird to directly be put into an IGN, you can be creative with it!

For example, if you loved to spend time with friends, your IGN could be something like OutgoingSnalph or FriendlySnalph.
Or if you loved roses, your IGN could be something like RoseySnalph.

(Maybe even instead of Snalph, you could do any name you want! That's the great thing about names, you can be creative with them!)

These examples may not be your style of a preferred IGN, so play around with some for a bit!

Best of luck!
-ashley :)

brilsss

ELITE
brilsss
brilsss
ELITE
Ratings
Are you thinking to change it to a completely different name, or change it so that Snalph is still some part of it? xD
Snalph has always been my sisters name for a very long time, it has never felt 100% me. i want a name of my own, If that makes sense :3

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Snalph has always been my sisters name for a very long time, it has never felt 100% me. i want a name of my own, If that makes sense :3
oo that's nice, what you thinkin'?

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I’ve got a great idea,
be Asnlph ;)