A few simple parkour features

There are a few quality of life changes that I feel would benefit the parkour server.

1) Allow players to see map records before finishing

Is there a reason why you can not see the records for maps before finishing? I think it would be cool to be able to see records for the maps prior to finishing, so you can see peoples achievements before a map, as well as to see a goal to strive for when playing the map.

2) Timer for adventure maps

Make a timer for the 48 hours after completion for the adventure maps so that the player knows when they are able to do the maps for 1,000 mana again.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
There are a few quality of life changes that I feel would benefit the parkour server.

1) Allow players to see map records before finishing

Is there a reason why you can not see the records for maps before finishing? I think it would be cool to be able to see records for the maps prior to finishing, so you can see peoples achievements before a map, as well as to see a goal to strive for when playing the map.

2) Timer for adventure maps

Make a timer for the 48 hours after completion for the adventure maps so that the player knows when they are able to do the maps for 1,000 mana again.
Heyo!

There is already an adventure map cooldown counter with the use of /adventure to see when you're able to do the maps again!

As for the WR time being shown after a map completion. I believe it has to do with the fact that you can only set a challenge mode time after doing the map once in normal mode. But it might also have to do with that players might only go for WR times when they've done the map a few times over, that's just my view on it at least.