A Game To Remember

Sorakie

ELITE
Sorakie
Sorakie
ELITE
Ratings
4 1
What is a game that you'd want to forget just to play again?

For me, the game I would want to replay all over again would be Breath of the Wild. Meeting new characters and solving puzzles, the feeling of freedom with the open world concept, and just the overall combat mechanics were very addicting. 10/10 would recommend.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Without a doubt, I'd have to say Telltale's The Walking Dead series + DLC.

I have such a connection to all of the characters, and although I still laugh and cry and love all the same moments I did when I first experienced it, I would LOVE to go back and experience it for the first time by playing it myself. As much as I loved watching all my favourite creators play through it - Playing through for the first time, making my own choices and creating my own storyline would be so amazing.

However, my love for Clementine will never die ... so much so, I have a tattoo of her hat IRL!

StateChampions

ELITE
StateChampions
StateChampions
ELITE
Ratings
75 1
Any of the Assassin's Creed games. All the old ones were very story focused with intriguing plots and I enjoyed them, but honestly the open world games (Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla) were so amazing to explore and had really complex characters that it'd be so fun to replay them for the first time.

Also, Skyrim. Killing a dragon for the first time will never not be cool.

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
59 38
Probably elden ring even though some people might dislike it for its difficultie its an amazing game with an incredible lore.It might not be an old game but its an amazing piece of art with a story i really like.Also love the fights even though some keyboards had to be replaced.Loved the story and the hours i passed looking at every detail of the game.

Sorakie

ELITE
Sorakie
Sorakie
ELITE
Ratings
4 1
Probably elden ring even though some people might dislike it for its difficultie its an amazing game with an incredible lore.It might not be an old game but its an amazing piece of art with a story i really like.Also love the fights even though some keyboards had to be replaced.Loved the story and the hours i passed looking at every detail of the game.
Elden Ring was great, personally though I liked Sekiro better. It hit different for me!

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
What is a game that you'd want to forget just to play again?

For me, the game I would want to replay all over again would be Breath of the Wild. Meeting new characters and solving puzzles, the feeling of freedom with the open world concept, and just the overall combat mechanics were very addicting. 10/10 would recommend.
Have you played tears of the kingdom yet?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
terraria

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
59 38
Elden Ring was great, personally though I liked Sekiro better. It hit different for me!
im to scared to play sekiro lol i heard it was harder than elden ring welp ill look at some gameplays and try it if i have money to buy the game

Sorakie

ELITE
Sorakie
Sorakie
ELITE
Ratings
4 1
Have you played tears of the kingdom yet?
I'm actually in the middle of playing it. So far so good, if story wise it matches BOTW, TOTK might overtake it. The new mechanics is too cool to not like.