ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I am going to rant.
People don’t like me.
I am just a friendly manacube player who is passionate about in game and the forums.
In game is fine, although I get shamed for my “immaturity”.
Forums is hell for me at times.
I like constructive criticism, it helps you learn.
Criticism with no intention of helping, I do not.
On the forums I get that more than ever, with people getting suspicious and in rarer cases, upset with my amount of posts in such little time.
Again, I AM ONLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THE FORUMS, I DO NOT MEAN TO SPAM.
I love the community here, but it can be toxic to players, including me. This is not just on the forums, also in game.
This is a more minor thing, but just as important to me.
I get shamed for not having Discord.
I get it that many people do have Discord, but to shame someone that doesn’t have it just because of privacy is not okay.
Anyways, that was my rant.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I'm sorry that I had to do this but I couldn't help it.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
This is really sad to hear. I totally understand your frustration man. No one should have to put up with that. I’m sorry you’ve had to go through that. Feel free to mail me in game or start a convo with me on the forums if this continues. It’s really not ok that people are doing that.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This is really sad to hear. I totally understand your frustration man. No one should have to put up with that. I’m sorry you’ve had to go through that. Feel free to mail me in game or start a convo with me on the forums if this continues. It’s really not ok that people are doing that.
yeah :(

it used to happen quite rarely, but now it is just all the time.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Others shouldn't make you feel like this. As others said, feel free to start a conversation with me or make a report if you have any concerns about anyone. You're amazing udun c;
ily

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Anyone I need to beat up? Give me a name, give me two or give all of them. In all seriousness... They're not worth writing about. I'm glad you ranted and got it out, but don't waste more energy on them than needed. If it becomes too much, report them to us. Keep going like you do <3

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Anyone I need to beat up? Give me a name, give me two or give all of them. In all seriousness... They're not worth writing about. I'm glad you ranted and got it out, but don't waste more energy on them than needed. If it becomes too much, report them to us. Keep going like you do <3
yeah thx <3

Ratings
hey I just wanted to let you know I will use ALL my influence as #1 manacube player to help this issue stop, I always love seeing you in the chat. have good jumping!

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Know this forum is a week old, but just wanted to say that most people on the parkour server, including myself, see you as a friend. Just think about that most of the time and dw about anyone else <3

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Know this forum is a week old, but just wanted to say that most people on the parkour server, including myself, see you as a friend. Just think about that most of the time and dw about anyone else <3
thats so nice of you <3

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Msg me in game if you need anything! I’m here for you if you ever should feel the need to talk to someone. And don’t be ashamed to not have discord, it’s not for everyone.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
ah yes, the haters are just made that you are more successful than you've been since you've joined. Ignore them and keep up what you like to do best. At one point I didn't have a discord account cause I didn't really know what it was, but when I made it and started using it for manacube discord really, I found it better than Skype. Anyways, with discord, I see why you don't have an account. Even though I and others would encourage you to make one, we understand more than any other cringe gamemode does on the server lol. You keep doing you, cause we want you to be here with us, ignore the haters with /ignore, and even report them!

-Noah

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Msg me in game if you need anything! I’m here for you if you ever should feel the need to talk to someone. And don’t be ashamed to not have discord, it’s not for everyone.
<333333
ah yes, the haters are just made that you are more successful than you've been since you've joined. Ignore them and keep up what you like to do best. At one point I didn't have a discord account cause I didn't really know what it was, but when I made it and started using it for manacube discord really, I found it better than Skype. Anyways, with discord, I see why you don't have an account. Even though I and others would encourage you to make one, we understand more than any other cringe gamemode does on the server lol. You keep doing you, cause we want you to be here with us, ignore the haters with /ignore, and even report them!

-Noah
you are so kind! <3333

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Tbh, you aren’t really missing out on much. I think ur pretty pog either way- and if you don’t feel comfortable making a discord account for privacy reasons, that’s totally understandable. It doesn’t make sense for people to make fun of others simply for not using discord- there are many players who are underage and cannot create a discord account due to the discord tos stating that all users must be 13+
also, because manacube has official discord parternship status (at least last time I checked) manacube is held to a high standard and the community guidelines/tos are to be enforced/followed.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
people hate because they're jealous or insecure. just ignore them and be yourself, in my opinion you're hella cool! not having discord is completely fine and if someones making fun of you over that then they're just being meanies and you shouldn't listen to them. hope this helped in a way, as many people above said, if you need someone to talk to just start a convo with me on here or msg me ingame! i hope you have a wonderful day or night