Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hi, it's ur girl Stormy. I decided to do an intro bcuz why the heck not... I think it'd be nice anyway bcuz I was muted for so long so ppl who don't know me will be able to get to know me :D
So yeahhh, my name is Stormy. I'm sixteen yrs old, I enjoy playing Manacube with my friends :) You can usually find me on aether, since that's basically my main but I tend to server hop. My favorite part about Manacube is talking to all the lovely players in this lovely community :DD
I'm hoping to start playing survival a bit more- as I have an idea for a mini game I want to host there :)) I'll be making another post about it later on, so if you're interested in helping or want to learn more u can go check that out later :D
Outside of Manacube, I love to read and write, and I also do a lot of drawing. I have a small youtube channel that I sometimes upload on when my internet decides to cooperate with me.
Hope to see you guys around, if you ever wanna chat u can reach me on the forums or in-game! My IGN is StormySkiesYT. If you want to add me on discord, just let me know and I'll give u my discord :)

Lots of love,
Stormy <3