A Message To All

Awpinq

Awpinq
Awpinq
Ratings
13 20
Hello ManaCube, Some Of You May Recognize My Username And Remember Who I Am, And To Others I May Simply Be Another Stranger On The Platform, However You Perceive Me, Please Realize That This Message Is For You, Regardless Of Personal Beliefs Or Emotions About My Charachter.

I Have Taken Quite A Bit Of Time Offline, Not Just On ManaCube Or Minecraft, But In Terms Of Technology And The Internet In General. I Have Learned A Lot Of Things During My Hiatus, Not Only About The Impacts Of The Internet And Technology, But As Well As Myself And The Others I Surround Myself With. The First Thing I Feel As If I Need To Come Forward And Say Is An Apology To The Entire ManaCube Server, Players And Staff Alike. I Recall A Few Months Back Some Issues I've Had With Certain Individuals In Which I Allowed To Get The Best Of Me, And Therefore Impact My Ability To Play As A Casual Player Within The ManaCube Network.

More Specifically, I Would Like To Make An Apology To Jake, Azy, And ChocBar. I Recognize The Role I Was In On The Server, And The Sort Of Standpoint Where It Was The Server Vs Me, Which Should Not Have Happened. I Believe A Lot Of The Events In Which Occurred Were Very Avoidable, But I Was Unaware Until They Had Well Passed Over. I Want To Apologize For Any Inconveniences I Have Caused Any Member Or Staff On This Server.

One More Thing Before I End This Note... I Am Not Here Writing In An Attempt To Change Opinions On How The Public Perceives Me, I Am Not Asking Anyone To Change Their Emotions Or Viewpoints About My Character, But I Am Writing This In An Attempt For Peace, A Sort Of Olive Branch If You Will. I Am Apologizing For The Greater Good Of The Players And Staff Within The ManaCube Network, As Well As Myself For Personal Growth And Development.

Anyways, I Know It's Been A Long Time But I Hope You Are All Doing Well, And Are All Having A Great Time On The ManaCube Server. I Will Be Working More In-Depth To Help Build Stronger Relationships Within The Server, So Future Issues Are Resolved Before They Can Even Begin To Arise. I Think Unity And Peace Is Truly What Keeps A Server And A Community Together, So Instead Of Judging Each Other As People, Let's Start Learning To Understand Each Other As People.

<developer>

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
twnku
twnku
VIP
Ratings
182 10
Ngl I couldn't get half way through with every word being capitalized.
here ill uncapitalize it for u

Hello Manacube, some of you may recognize my username and remember who i am, and to others i may simply be another stranger on the platform, however you perceive me, please realize that this message is for you, regardless of personal beliefs or emotions about my character.

I have taken quite a bit of time offline, not just on Manacube or Minecraft, but in terms of technology and the internet in general. I have learned a lot of things during my hiatus, not only about the impacts of the internet and technology, but as well as myself and the others i surround myself with. The first thing i feel as if i need to come forward and say is an apology to the entire Manacube server, players and staff alike. I recall a few months back some issues i've had with certain individuals in which i allowed to get the best of me, and therefore impact my ability to play as a casual player within the Manacube network.

More specifically, i would like to make an apology to Jake, Azy, and Chocbar. I recognize the role i was in on the server, and the sort of standpoint where it was the server vs me, which should not have happened. I believe a lot of the events in which occurred were very avoidable, but i was unaware until they had well passed over. I want to apologize for any inconveniences i have caused any member or staff on this server.

One more thing before i end this note... I am not here writing in an attempt to change opinions on how the public perceives me, i am not asking anyone to change their emotions or viewpoints about my character, but i am writing this in an attempt for peace, a sort of olive branch if you will. I am apologizing for the greater good of the players and staff within the Manacube network, as well as myself for personal growth and development.

Anyways, i know it's been a long time but i hope you are all doing well, and are all having a great time on the Manacube server. I will be working more in-depth to help build stronger relationships within the server, so future issues are resolved before they can even begin to arise. I think unity and peace is truly what keeps a server and a community together, so instead of judging each other as people, let's start learning to understand each other as people.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
Hello ManaCube, Some Of You May Recognize My Username And Remember Who I Am, And To Others I May Simply Be Another Stranger On The Platform, However You Perceive Me, Please Realize That This Message Is For You, Regardless Of Personal Beliefs Or Emotions About My Charachter.

I Have Taken Quite A Bit Of Time Offline, Not Just On ManaCube Or Minecraft, But In Terms Of Technology And The Internet In General. I Have Learned A Lot Of Things During My Hiatus, Not Only About The Impacts Of The Internet And Technology, But As Well As Myself And The Others I Surround Myself With. The First Thing I Feel As If I Need To Come Forward And Say Is An Apology To The Entire ManaCube Server, Players And Staff Alike. I Recall A Few Months Back Some Issues I've Had With Certain Individuals In Which I Allowed To Get The Best Of Me, And Therefore Impact My Ability To Play As A Casual Player Within The ManaCube Network.

More Specifically, I Would Like To Make An Apology To Jake, Azy, And ChocBar. I Recognize The Role I Was In On The Server, And The Sort Of Standpoint Where It Was The Server Vs Me, Which Should Not Have Happened. I Believe A Lot Of The Events In Which Occurred Were Very Avoidable, But I Was Unaware Until They Had Well Passed Over. I Want To Apologize For Any Inconveniences I Have Caused Any Member Or Staff On This Server.

One More Thing Before I End This Note... I Am Not Here Writing In An Attempt To Change Opinions On How The Public Perceives Me, I Am Not Asking Anyone To Change Their Emotions Or Viewpoints About My Character, But I Am Writing This In An Attempt For Peace, A Sort Of Olive Branch If You Will. I Am Apologizing For The Greater Good Of The Players And Staff Within The ManaCube Network, As Well As Myself For Personal Growth And Development.

Anyways, I Know It's Been A Long Time But I Hope You Are All Doing Well, And Are All Having A Great Time On The ManaCube Server. I Will Be Working More In-Depth To Help Build Stronger Relationships Within The Server, So Future Issues Are Resolved Before They Can Even Begin To Arise. I Think Unity And Peace Is Truly What Keeps A Server And A Community Together, So Instead Of Judging Each Other As People, Let's Start Learning To Understand Each Other As People.
Idk why people are saying "No" but.. you should've made a youtube apology video about it :)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
Idk why people are saying "No" but.. you should've made a youtube apology video about it :)
"my apologies **EMOTIONAL**"

Awpinq

Awpinq
Awpinq
Ratings
13 20
HAHAHAH, wheres my apology at buddy!
Hey Percs, If You Personally Feel Like You Need An Apology From Me, I Will Disclose That Here Publicly...

Percs, I Apologize If I Have Caused You Any Personal Distraught, Grievance, Or Disturbance Whilst Playing With One Another, I Hope You Know Those Were Never My Intentions For You To Feel Anything But Positivity. If You Would Like To Discuss This More And Possibly Come To A Resolution With One Another, Please Feel Free To Reach Out And Send A Direct Message. If Not, And That Apology Was Sufficient, Then We Can Both Just Leave It At That. I Appreciate You For Holding Me Accountable As I Am Doing So Myself, You Are A Very Strong-Minded Individual.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
im screaming why do u type like that im sorry

Awpinq

Awpinq
Awpinq
Ratings
13 20
What is it that you even did?
I Have Just Had Some Personal Issues With Several Players Within The Network. I Want To Handle The Situation Like Proper Adults And Have Accountability On Both Parties. Acceptance Is The First Stage And Step Necessary For Adequate Personal Growth And Development.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Tbh I’m not even sure who you are but okay…