A New PVP Area

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
As you've probably heard, the biggest complaint about Hades PVP mine this season is that people don't drop items. While I think this is the best decision for everyone overall, I do feel for the people who miss getting people's loot.

Do not fear any longer though, for I have come up with a solution!
I think there should be a new shop in a new pvp area that has a sell booster of like 4x or something. Maybe not that extreme but something that's worth using. At this PVP area, you drop all your items that don't have Holy Protection. I imagine it being either a room with a bunch of signs shops or maybe a villager that takes whatever item you hold in your hand to sell. I imagine the signs or villager being at the top of a parkour tower or end of a maze. There would be no void, so an arena that looks something like the Colosseum.
I think this would be in addition to Hades, or maybe a specific section far away from the void.

What do you think of this?

Scott0630

PATRON
irl_Scotty
irl_Scotty
Patron
Ratings
27 1
As you've probably heard, the biggest complaint about Hades PVP mine this season is that people don't drop items. While I think this is the best decision for everyone overall, I do feel for the people who miss getting people's loot.

Do not fear any longer though, for I have come up with a solution!
I think there should be a new shop in a new pvp area that has a sell booster of like 4x or something. Maybe not that extreme but something that's worth using. At this PVP area, you drop all your items that don't have Holy Protection. I imagine it being either a room with a bunch of signs shops or maybe a villager that takes whatever item you hold in your hand to sell. I imagine the signs or villager being at the top of a parkour tower or end of a maze. There would be no void, so an arena that looks something like the Colosseum.
I think this would be in addition to Hades, or maybe a specific section far away from the void.

What do you think of this?
I do think that a lot of players have quit due to Hades not being more PvP oriented. I also think that this would be a good idea for an arena kind of like duels. There does need to be a good incentive to be in there though but that could have something to do with Cerberus Boss hopefully. I miss the old hades too sometimes, but maybe there should be a layer of hades that you can pvp in and the magma has an increased chance to give you netherite scrap or something.

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
The problem with this "risk and reward" thing will be that it will be kinda onesided. The ones who have the best stuff will dominate the server. The newer people would quit instantly and aether would die out even more.

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
61 4
The problem with this "risk and reward" thing will be that it will be kinda onesided. The ones who have the best stuff will dominate the server. The newer people would quit instantly and aether would die out even more.
thats why there would be made to have some sort of incentive to go there but not having it needed to go there or making it very op, just having it as some sort of fun sidepart that u can pvp in and get some nice extra rewards

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
the server is free to play, anyone can rise at any moment. if you grind hard enough you can get better stuff