A non wipe server

404_Katsura

ELITE
Its_Yae
Its_Yae
ELITE
would it be possible to get like a skyblock server that doesn't wipe every season by chance would enjoy to maintain the island that built

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
i know losing all your progress can be frustrating, but that's why SVAs and cubits are a thing. Without resets, the server would get pretty boring: No updates, same stuff, etc. However, adding a Island TP where players can see old islands might be a cool addition :p

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Hey there!
I do think that resets and new seasons are good to keep it interesting and draw in new and old players. I get losing progress can be frustrating, besides making a whole bunch of progress over a whole year only for it to be wiped and you have to start from scratch again can seem like a waste of time. But over time it can get a bit boring with the same world/season and it's good to have some kind of reset as there's only so many things you can do. And like mentioned above with season vault items (meaning they can be brought over and transferred to the next season) and cubits it's something you can collect and it won't ever be reset!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
i see interesting approach is there also a way to get those tag because im also a elite as well
hey! If you want your ranks to show up on forums you should make a support ticket providing proof you have elite in game :D these ranks will be manually given to you when it checks out!
Good luck :D