A pvp suggestion

nom

ELITE
nom01
nom01
ELITE
Ratings
It has happened to me many times where i'm causaly in pvp dropping gear for ppl to come try take and then someone just comes in with an invis pot, takes the stuff and leave. i really think that that is not fair for the people that earned that stuff and killed for that gear, i know of people that have lost svas like that, killing someone pvp when they dont have holies and then someone comes in with an invis pot and just steals everything and theres nothing to do about it bc we cant see them. I really think the the effect (coming from invis pots only, no sva effects) should be disabled and banned in pvp pit. In isles or wild i dont think there is a problem as there is rarely any expensive gear earned from them and its a type of protection in isles, while the only reason to go into the pit is for pvp.

EDIT 16 OCT:
The problem has gotten worse. Way more people walk into pvp and take our loot and attack us with potions so they keep their invis, we can sometimes see someone there and we just have to wait for something to happen and they get unvailed. Pvp is way less fun when i have to look out for invis particles and keep an eye on the ground loot i got.

Last edited:

Glacier

ELITE
CXVIII
CXVIII
ELITE
Ratings
26 4
I AGREEEE fr I have lost so many svas and items like that in pvp its super annoying it should really be disabled.

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
+0.75. The only complaint I can see happen people with the item "Invisibility Cloak" and/or "Pale Green Pants" would get dissapointed, because of the invisibility effect, which would make the invisibility effect useless for people with those armor pieces.

nom

ELITE
nom01
nom01
ELITE
Ratings
+0.75. The only complaint I can see happen people with the item "Invisibility Cloak" and/or "Pale Green Pants" would get dissapointed, because of the invisibility effect, which would make the invisibility effect useless for people with those armor pieces.
Bex. Read the post again, then edit ur message or add another lol.

ZaddyDaddy

CherubOT
CherubOT
Ratings
6 6
Ur so right, its been happening from when i started playing, stuff like this happened to me all the time last ssn. It was bull. ban invis in pvp

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
There's a well-known invis thief named Octon71. According to him, he has stolen a few SVAS by going invis in the pvp pit. If this is true, Not only should Invis Pots be disabled in pvp, but Octon71 should be punished.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
i agree, and i think i have the solution give all invis players that used a potion glowing when inside pit

Glacier

ELITE
CXVIII
CXVIII
ELITE
Ratings
26 4
Yea and honestly, pale green pants invis effect isn't that useful anyway so if they disabled invis entirely in pit it would stop ppl like octon from stealing stuff.

nom

ELITE
nom01
nom01
ELITE
Ratings
Yea and honestly, pale green pants invis effect isn't that useful anyway so if they disabled invis entirely in pit it would stop ppl like octon from stealing stuff.
I dont want them to fullly removed invis, but only pots or maybe even like doob said to give them glow in and around pit

nom

ELITE
nom01
nom01
ELITE
Ratings
Hey everyone. I just made an edit on the post, i will post it here too so it will be also easier to see:

EDIT 16 OCT:
The problem has gotten worse. Way more people walk into pvp and take our loot and attack us with potions so they keep their invis, we can sometimes see someone there and we just have to wait for something to happen and they get unvailed. Pvp is way less fun when i have to look out for invis particles and keep an eye on the ground loot i got.

Im gonna send this to more people to get more attention to this because me and alot of the pvp community find it super annoying to just be hit with harming pots and not know who or where its coming from

pvp

ELITE
phvnt
phvnt
ELITE
Ratings
59 7
It's part of the game even though it's annoying it isn't big enough of a deal for devs to disable it in the PVP arena.

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
Hey Nom :D Just wanted to let you know that Ping is currently working on ways to solve this issue. Last I heard, she was trying to figure out a way to disable the Invisible effect in pvp (Except on Svas) so that this problem doesn't keep happening.