A rank above ELITE: my suggestion.

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
So ELITE is a boring rank, I mean I and other people already have it. If ManaCube wants to separate the top top top tier donators from all the other "normies" then what manacube needs to do is simple. So let me introduce my rank.

[ JCON ] - $4999
What separates this rank from ELITE, I mean what more benefits can there be? Excellent question, and to answer, this rank will include all of the ELITE benefits but just 3 more things.

Ability to kick people: with this rank, you basically show you are a hardcore manacube fan for spending 500 USD, and people who spend that type of money are dedicated to the server so the people with that rank would not kick random people out because it is counterproductive and makes no sense because they would get banned instantly

/jacon: with jacon, named after the great jacon, this feature will do something random, this feature can ban a staff member, delete the server, corrupt your PC files! give you 99999 cubits, spawn a grass block in your hand, you never know. This represents the erratic Jacon.

Have a brunch with Dacon and Jacon once every year: We get it, we are celebrities, we cannot meet each and every one of you but we can meet the top tier donators. So your $4999 will go on a flight to your city and we will meet up at a cafe, eat brunch, talk, and that's it. We are willing to take pictures and I can sign your hat.

New Feature (2 - 11 - 2020) /jaconhelpop
This command speaks for itself, it's like helpop but your message gets sent to Jacon, I will give you life advice, tips and tricks, and information on many subjects. For example, if my friend Sonic_Raptor is wondering what the meaning of life, or who took his crumpets during the lunch break or who slashed his tired (which was me!) I will tell him, I'm like a genie!

/marriage cheat [name]
Let's face it, many of us have a designated wife/husband on parkour but are unhappy with them, so if they want to cheat they can! it teaches us a valuable life skill that marriage is more fun with some spice in it. For example, I was married to dacon on parkour and he cheated on me for Sil. It's okay though after 3 years of therapy and pewdiepie i am fine!
Now, for democracy, lets VOTE!

NEW FEATURE 2-29-20
/lag -
with this command, you be able to lag the server for 50 hours. It was recommended to me by a great friend of mine.
It is awesome! right?!

NEW FEATURE 3-25-20
when having bought this rank, 10% (for each person) of revenue from this rank, goes to my pocket. Let’s all agree, in order to win in life sometimes you have to not play by the rules and be a snake. That’s how most famous people got there, and only a fool would buy the rank. well when you spend the $5000 on my rank, of my calculations are correct 10% of that is $4950 so I will be pocketing ALL that change. I will use it to build a vast empire of mini Jacons each with a gaming computer and 8 monitors (screens) monitoring each server. Imagine Jacon playing on every server at once!?! So yeah. Survival of the Fittest. Darwings Law

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
To be honest I feel like this is just a massive joke like you honestly couldn't expect ManaCube to release such a rank, if this is serious and you actually recommend this to be added then I totally disagree with you. First of all the fact that you think someone would spend so much money on a rank and the fact that the rank can bypass many staff members commands and ruin the experience for other players. I thought you said you were a changed man, it seems you were wrong.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Are you kidding me?? Do you really think that a rank would be released that cost $4999? You must be completely out of your mind. Jacon, you've gone too far this time, Jacon. Do you really expect Manacube to do something like this? I'm seething right now. First of all, it costs way too much. Second of all, the perks are way too overpowered. How is it fair to pay 5000$ and have a chance of getting 100,000$ in cubits??? Second of all, I don't see Dacon agreeing to this brunch. And second of all, how can I trust a random airplane flight from someone I've never met! Jacon, if this is a joke, you're one sick man, and if you're serious you're one sick man. You said you were a changed man, but it seems like you were wrong.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Are you kidding me?? Do you really think that a rank would be released that cost $4999? You must be completely out of your mind. Jacon, you've gone too far this time, Jacon. Do you really expect Manacube to do something like this? I'm seething right now. First of all, it costs way too much. Second of all, the perks are way too overpowered. How is it fair to pay 5000$ and have a chance of getting 100,000$ in cubits??? Second of all, I don't see Dacon agreeing to this brunch. And second of all, how can I trust a random airplane flight from someone I've never met! Jacon, if this is a joke, you're one sick man, and if you're serious you're one sick man. You said you were a changed man, but it seems like you were wrong.
That is really rude, you missed my point. This rank is supposed to desperate the superior from the normal people. Dacon has to agree to the brunch because it’s $5000, that’s ALOT of money. By the way, cal lmr classist but only rich people would be able to get this rank.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Well I can't really tell if you're serious or not, but a few points:

1. I don't think naming the rank after you is a great idea necessarily, I mean, if you're going to make such a high priced rank, at least make the name match. I mean, maybe [ROYALTY] would better fit the bill? or [INSANE], I mean come on. If you're going to spend thousands of dollars on a game, go play a pay to win MMORPG...

2. I don't think a person being able to purchase ANY moderation powers is ideal. If someone is so desperate to become a pseudo staff member as to spend that much money, I think that person probably isn't the type that should be staff anyway.

3. The /jacon command really proves that this is a troll, unless by some astronomical odds you're serious, then...I don't know.

4. Considering the age range of people who play Minecraft these days, I don't think introducing young kids to the concept of oligarchy is smart before they even learn it in school. A lot of the older folks who play video games to get away from the real world and just chill in general, and I think having the extremely wealthy be able to have this essentially pseudo-staff rank ruins that. If you're not trolling, this would ruin the somewhat balanced dynamic that exists in the pay scale. Elite is already pretty expensive as far as virtual ranks go.

Just some thoughts, i'll take my disagree rating with grace and dignity...

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
bro this sounds like a great idea i would definitely buy the rank! (why did u make this fr)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Just because the Chinese started it doesn’t give you the right to be racist and xenophobic alrighty? :)
Its a Aussie beer mate
1581052582225.jpeg

Ever tried bat soup and a cold corona its great.

- Raptor

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
My joke landed well, I see.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE