Abbie's Promotion

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
I just want to say congratulations to Abbie for receiving her promotion within the ManaCube staff. I've only been back from bootcamp for 2 weeks now, but however long she's been waiting, she has clearly deserved it and was well respected and cheered on in the Creative server today!. Congratulations once again and keep doing what you do. Just a small thanks and appreciation to everyone on ManaCube!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Great to see that the forums community is interacting with the promotions, a lot happened today and I'd love to congratulate all of the staff members who've received their promotions. They gained these promotions with hard work and overall dedication to ManaCube as a server and a responsibility.

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
Great to see that the forums community is interacting with the promotions, a lot happened today and I'd love to congratulate all of the staff members who've received their promotions. They gained these promotions with hard work and overall dedication to ManaCube as a server and a responsibility.
Absolutely, I just joined the forums a couple days ago because of being out of the ManaCube server for about 5 months but I believe that through anything that you work hard for, you eventually earn it and nothing that tells me otherwise will ever change my mind. I hope other people could say the same!

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong." - Abraham Lincoln

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hiii!

thank you so much! this is so sweet <3 i hope to see you around more now that you’re back from bootcamp

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
hiii!

thank you so much! this is so sweet <3 i hope to see you around more now that you’re back from bootcamp
Most definitely!. I'm usually on Creative or Parkour. I am not one for survival or factions, stuff like that, but I will definitely be online way more now. I just don't know how often. I start class for my perspective rate in the Navy on the 15th though so idk how often I can commit to online hours of gameplay.

Alex_Cottier

Ratings
9 4
I just want to say congratulations to Abbie for receiving her promotion within the ManaCube staff. I've only been back from bootcamp for 2 weeks now, but however long she's been waiting, she has clearly deserved it and was well respected and cheered on in the Creative server today!. Congratulations once again and keep doing what you do. Just a small thanks and appreciation to everyone on ManaCube!
Congrats abbie

Ratings
10 2
A BIT LATE BUT CONGRATS MY FAV GAL

firsaan

ELITE
firsaan
firsaan
ELITE
Ratings
Congratulations!!! :)