Ratings
692 11
Builder : Shinxray
ID : /plot v Shinxray 86 // /plot v -103;2 // /plot v Abigail
Difficulty : Insane
Number of jumps : 96
Screenshot :
70-Abigail.png

Should not be too hard, just one puzzle that might be a bit tricky (And this is not an anime map)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Wow looks awesome! It's a Shinx Insane so I'm a little scared of it's difficulty, but knowing you I'm sure you made some amazing fun gameplay! Can't wait to see the parkour when I'm back and it's added in :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Ok this is why you need to combine the word Shit to the word crayon and remove the letters from both words t,c,and o and create the word Shinxray. Now you pit the word in the following sentence.

Hey Shinxray,im giving you a +1 because you're such a good builder (and a showoff), I hope this get accepted,and not rejected.

All jokes aside,the sentence above is my review. Gold map +1

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Hello, I have found some small exploits.
Red = Skip
BLue = Intended Path

1594631103940.png

1594631129881.png

Not sure if this is intentional, but the red jump is much easier than the blue jump
1594631176167.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: Although we already have a map-related to Summoner's War, it showcases a different character (HwaHee) than the one on this map (Abigail). So, this is most definitely an original submission. Good job!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is very good. It really does look like Abigail from Summoner's War. You achieved this through proper block choices, detailing, and shaping. It's a really well-executed build, I can't seem to find anything wrong with it. Well done!
  • Parkour: The parkour definitely fits the insane difficulty in both length and difficulty. It's only a couple of jumps away from 100, it's no big deal. And, although it was on the easier side (as we both discussed), it wouldn't hurt to add an enjoyable insane that isn't disgustingly difficult. Furthermore, the parkour had no issues regarding build integration, variety, or exploitability.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.