Ability to view quest progress

What do you think about this suggestion?

• It should definitely be implemented

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • There are some parts I agree/disagree with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It should not be implemented

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KayeKat

MVP
KayeKat
KayeKat
MVP
Ratings
You can currently view your quest progress by hovering over the quest icon in the GUI:

I think it'd be nice if you could view your quest progress without having to go directly to the GUI, perhaps shown as a bossbar or added to the featherboard, or on top of the HUD (just to name a few examples, not sure of other ways you could display the progress). When you right click the quest icon, the progress would be displayed, and you can either right click the quest icon again or finish the quest to stop displaying the progress.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
You can currently view your quest progress by hovering over the quest icon in the GUI:

I think it'd be nice if you could view your quest progress without having to go directly to the GUI, perhaps shown as a bossbar or added to the featherboard, or on top of the HUD (just to name a few examples, not sure of other ways you could display the progress). When you right click the quest icon, the progress would be displayed, and you can either right click the quest icon again or finish the quest to stop displaying the progress.
I think this would be a great idea, like as you said, you could maybe "tag" a quest that youre working on, and then you can see some sort of bar. I'd recommend making a suggestion here, as you would have a higher chance of the owner/admins seeing it:

https://suggestions.manacube.com. The top posts are added in.

Best,
Wings

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6

That's a good idea, its easier to handle and quests are much fun when not having to do /q all the time
suggest it here! : https://suggestions.manacube.com.