Rejected Ace Of Spades-Insane (possibly expert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Grimmlock,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not very original, as we have other dice, card game maps already (RoyalFlush, KingDice is aesthetically similar). The build is okay in some places, with the dice and poker chips being 3D, but the majority of the map has pixel art or just flat odd structures. 2D and 3D pixel art are no longer accepted as main builds on ManaCube.

The parkour is extremely confusing. There are zero directional signs to help navigate the course, and the path is very odd. I had a lot of difficulty finding where to go. There are also jumps with improper setups (such as the triple neo, assuming that's what you were going for in the beginning). I felt the difficulty was very inconsistent as well. For the most part, the map was pretty easy for an expert or an insane, but there were spikes in difficulty that suited the insane difficulty more because of annoying corners, confusing path, or improper setups. I also felt there wasn't much variation in the parkour, with most of the jumps being normal blocks with a few other types mixed in.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.