Acronym Guesser

Is this your type of game? (Just so I know if I should do the same type of game in the future)

• No, not my thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hi again! :3
Welcome to another game! I gift you good luck, this one will get tricky!
Basically, you have to figure out what the last post's sentence is. Why figure it out because it's already written? Because it's written in an acronym! Type what you think the acronym is with words, and then create your own acronym for the next person to figure out on the bottom of your post! Once someone tries to figure your acronym out, you can choose the ✔ or the X emoticons to tell the guesser if they were correct or not. If you aren't the one who had someone guess your acronym, please DO NOT choose the ✔ or the X, but you can choose any other emoticon.

Example: "IRLTEP"

Example of your post:
"I really like to eat pizza
(Your acronym here)"

Rules:
--- You must use emoticons other than ✔ or ✖ if you aren't the owner of the acronym guessed from the 2nd last post
--- No cursing, no bathroom talk, PG-13 only!
--- You must wait an hour to post again, so other people can play, and if you find yourself solving your own acronym because nobody had posted yet, do not post until someone else posts
--- The maximum length for words in the acronym is 7 letters, and the maximum words in the acronym is 8

I suppose I'll start things off =)

TMBH

Teach Monkeys Banally Honest
PTCGO

Here I am going to break the expressed purposes of this thread. I am not posting my own acronym here as a game. I have more own reasons. And, here, I will explain them all. I look forward to a fiddle with my username on a different platform. Twitch.Tv. On that platform, people also come with an express purpose of playing games and existing cybernetically near people who are playing games. Those who share for others, 'streamers', care to categorize their content in the same way that the platform cares to categorize its content, and the streamers have developed (user)naming conventions. One of those naming conventions that I respect is an effort to give summary of content shared via 'acronized' games being included. That is, for example, (unique and personal username string) + "LOL/lol/LoL/lOL/Lol/LOl/lOl/loL" . A username found in this style means that content shared for said channel is centered on the game League of Legends. The end user then reads this and determines their fate: to watch League of Legends centered footage or to not. Note the 8 states of an acronym of three letters given by the two states of each letter, that capital-ed or uncapital-ed, of psuedoequivalent meaning. The streamers, of those whom use this naming convention, are gifted a pathway to creativity, Arts and Crafts, if you will, because of the tumultuous differences of the multipultous states all pseudoequivalent. And in this crevice, I beg you to see me.

I care to trailblaze creativity, and instead of having an acronym to identify my shared content, eu saudade para a phrase. A phrase of the acronyms expounding. A phrase, in total, stated as my whole username and nothing but my username. To inspire fun in a visitor. To delight in saying. A phrase that one of arbitrary age sees for its acronym, reads for its categorization, and appreciates vastly.

Entao eu poder
What does PTCGO mean to you?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Please the cool glock owo
what does LISA mean to you

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Laney is super awesome <3

GTPTM

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Butlers buy heavy instrumental trombones, may wake you, everyone.

LOL

New! TIFNAWP

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I love Wumpus more than Preston <3

LOL

Akronym: DRMPSP

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I love The Minecraft Terraria. Fun, fun!

SMEFGH