Actual top 7 kitpvp players (accurate)

Conver

Ratings
75 25
I'll only include active players. Also not any known cheaters and weirdos like fyl and versias.
Also it's kinda hard for me to rank people, as almost nobody wants to fight me in a gset :/ (and those that do either run or die usually)

7. ntc Ever since this dude started coding his school project he's been much better than before, so he's gonna have to go on the list. Ntc is a weirdo and a fatass with 50k kills but he's decent regardless so he goes on the list.
At least ntc will fight me for once cough explorer cough

6. LilJaws This dude used to be the best player, and he's still cracked. The problem is that he will just attack anyone without a plan, and that may sometimes be stupid. Even so, your chances of winning against my homie jaws are really low unless you're a cheater or on this list already.

5. Triece he wasn't that good back in the day, but he's improved a lot now. He's also a great teammate and good at potpvp. Triece also plays on a Mac with 30 fps which makes it even more impressive.

4. TimeIsOut/GoatMop is good, but not the best player as some people seem to think. This guy has played more Lunar matches than the rest of Mana combined the last few months, and still hasn't improved a single pot. Regardless, he's pretty good, although he dies a lot.

3. Investah/Cibr I've only fought him once on mana but he was definetly better than most people. He's also one of the only people on the server that consistently beats me in potpvp.

2. Conver (me) Why am i putting myself on the list? Because i'm better than almost everyone on Mana, and that's a fact. The only people that can fight me without getting raped are already on this list, or inactive. Ik im being ego, but seriously, if you think this placement is unworthy, ask me for a 1v1 and ill show you why.

1. PrivateMS Y'all know he's a god at potpvp, and he definetly ain't slacking at mana either. This guy takes 0 kb no matter what you do, and he doesn't stop hitting you for a single second. I've never seen this guy lose a potpvp or mana 1v1 against anyone that's playing legit, and that's why hes no.1. If he was more active y'all would be done for. Anyone who complains about this is just a fan. (also priv is a good teammate, never leaves anyone behind, always shows up if you need him, even if its like a 2v10)
P.S: rice farmer

Honorable mentions: Strafe if he was more active, and aleksi if he wasn't banned

Notice how there's 2 tokyo members and 5 epico on this list? should tell you all you need! :D

_aleksi_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
79 15
Reading this thread almost killed me. Couldn't breathe. The Legend says that ntc is still coding his school project meanwhile grinding manacube.

Nonetheless really nice list of top kitpvp players. PrivateMS really deserves that spot

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Reading this thread almost killed me. Couldn't breathe. The Legend says that ntc is still coding his school project meanwhile grinding manacube.

Nonetheless really nice list of top kitpvp players. PrivateMS really deserves that spot
I think u should be #1

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Im going to be honest and say, I never played kitpvp, but I do not think this is "accurate" at all, this is your opinion on the players and their ranking, if you want a real "accurate" ranking you must use similar CPS, strafes, and patterns so that all players have a fair chance at fighting.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Im going to be honest and say, I never played kitpvp, but I do not think this is "accurate" at all, this is your opinion on the players and their ranking, if you want a real "accurate" ranking you must use similar CPS, strafes, and patterns so that all players have a fair chance at fighting.
That varies too much, a player clicking 25 cps can be just as good as a player clicking 13cps. And ping matters a lot too. I think a accurate top 10 is not based off technical skills because then it would be a mess to judge and interpret; but off who wins in 1v1’s , accomplishments etc, which I think this list has done a pretty good job doing for the most part

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
That varies too much, a player clicking 25 cps can be just as good as a player clicking 13cps. And ping matters a lot too. I think a accurate top 10 is not based off technical skills because then it would be a mess to judge and interpret; but off who wins in 1v1’s , accomplishments etc, which I think this list has done a pretty good job doing for the most part
Im saying to test the players with equal chances, you cant go from clicking 13 cps against one player and start clicking 25 cps against another player.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Im saying to test the players with equal chances, you cant go from clicking 13 cps against one player and start clicking 25 cps against another player.
But you can’t get everyone to start playing the same, everyone has different play styles that make them unique and good. That would make the list inaccurate as it would be forcing people to play a way they aren’t comfortable playing

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
But you can’t get everyone to start playing the same, everyone has different play styles that make them unique and good. That would make the list inaccurate as it would be forcing people to play a way they aren’t comfortable playing
wait I think your misunderstanding me, the player you are "testing" can play normally, im talking about what you put the player against. Get it?

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
wait I think your misunderstanding me, the player you are "testing" can play normally, im talking about what you put the player against. Get it?
But that’s unrealistic unless you put it against a perfect bot, nothing can give the exact same performance everytime

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
But that’s unrealistic unless you put it against a perfect bot, nothing can give the exact same performance everytime
Yea, it is unrealistic, but that is the most efficient way to have an "accurate" ranking of the players. What I am saying is that what he calls "accurate" is his opinion of the players he fought. He cannot call this ranking accurate without giving the player the same equal and fair fighting chance, that is not how graphing charts work. Anyways that was only my opinion, of what I thought of this "accurate" ranking chart.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Yea, it is unrealistic, but that is the most efficient way to have an "accurate" ranking of the players. What I am saying is that what he calls "accurate" is his opinion of the players he fought. He cannot call this ranking accurate without giving the player the same equal and fair fighting chance, that is not how graphing charts work. Anyways that was only my opinion, of what I thought of this "accurate" ranking chart.
Yea I guess your right, it isn’t 100% accurate but it’s one of the most unbias and agreeable lists. It would be a pain and almost impossible to find a 100% accurate list

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
There are pretty consistent pvp bots on servers like pvpland. That’ll make it pretty accurate but the hard part is, organizing and getting everyone on to do it
I know, I said its possible just, weird and time wasting, anyways if you plan on making a list let me join :)

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
I know, I said its possible just, weird and time wasting, anyways if you plan on making a list let me join :)
It’s way too much, ideally you should get each player in consideration to get on without already playing matches, then give them 3 warmup games against the same level difficulty bot. Then have them play the 4th as the one you will be noting down and see how many potions they win by. Then you would have to repeat with everyone.