silentinhales
silentinhales
Patron+
Ratings
41 3
✧゚・ ASGARD SEASON 3 LEGEND TROPHIES ・゚✧

This is gonna be a bit of a lengthy post so… ☺
☆ TLDR - Key Takeaways ☆:

• Give a 1 legend score to each leader of the top 3 Asgard plot levels (No payouts, already been given from monthly).
  • If files on this leaderboard are unable to be found, make legends top 3 miners: (2 images).
  • Asgard players need recognition, this idea brings inclusiveness with a 3 realm merge.

Top 3 (or 5) Asgard players that competed for top plot level (legends) should each receive a 1 legend score of the overall season carried and displayed to this current season much like Aether and Atlas have had in previous seasons for their top clan levels category.

For those who did not play Asgard or its recent season, I wanted to address the reasons why I strive so hard to hopefully have this implemented, or at the very least, considered.

Season 3 of Asgard had its very first season of legends before it got transferred over to ManaCube, its name got changed to champions after: (Taken June 1, 2021).

Similar to Olympus’ legends for clan level top, Asgard had top plot level legends. The two differences from Oly are that Asgard had monthly payouts rather than seasonal, which was for the top 5 plots that spent the most on levels in a month. I still believe that players with the highest all time level should be rewarded with a legend score of 1 (the same way Olympus players were but without payouts, as we already were given this from monthly). View attachment 57172

A few examples to reference of the system can be displayed below:
- Old legend/champion score of my own plot: (2 images).
- Plot level from my plot August 2021:
- Other Asgard player’s (L10M_P1, DieKarotte2005) plot level and champions: (4 images).

PLEASE NOTE: I wasn’t able to take a screenshot of the top plots since it was disabled at the end of the season, I would only hope that Admins/Owners still have access to files to detect which plots were in top 3.
IF it is not possible for the Admins/Owner to acquire this information, the mining level leaderboard should be used instead for a legend score - I have provided the information here as the stats did not change since November 29th, 2021: (2 images).

Myself and a few other Asgard players that competed for top plot/mining top have all been in agreement to see this happen, not only because of the dedication and effort they put into legends during the season, but for giving Asgard players the similar recognition that Aether and Atlas players have when you see their legend score in tab. Adding this for Asgardians as well will signify more appreciation/inclusion into the Prisons community, where we are not just seen as the “outsider” community that merged over from MineVille.

Thank you for your time and consideration reading this post,
Silent ♥

Trash694201738

ELITE
Trash694201738
Trash694201738
ELITE
Ratings
35 1
Having played Asgard for many months, I could not be in further agreement for this to be implemented. Although I would not be affected by these changes since I never played for leaderboards, I know the people that did and I know very well that they are greatly deserving of the recognition that this would bring to them. Furthermore, it is my genuine belief that giving that giving the recognition that they deserve to these Asgard players will pave the way for a more united community. I truly hope that this is a feature that becomes implemented as these players receive the recognition that various Olympus players have already earned.

CrispierChutoy1

ELITE
CrispierChutoy1
CrispierChutoy1
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
I think this is a fantastic idea and should definitely be implemented for the Asgard players who had played and received these achievements! There is almost no representation of Asgard available in the game as of right now and it is kind of sad to see. It would be great to see Asgard more represented and more included since they in fact were on Manacube for their season 3 (or at least part of the season). I feel as if it would be a great thing to see more inclusion and possibly even more unification towards all of the realms since as you had said Asgard is seen as the "outsiders" to the community and that's about it.

Elemental

ELITE
Elemental6969
Elemental6969
ELITE
Ratings
As an Asgard player I have seen how much time some players have spent on this mindlessly mining their real life problems away, and I think they should be recognized for this time spent. Not to name names but players such as ahem silentinhales have spent an unreasonable and probably an unhealthy amount of time mining it would be a shame for their work to simply not be recognized. #silent4president

how to mine
-elememetal

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14

• Give a 1 legend score to each leader of the top 3 Asgard plot levels (No payouts, already been given from monthly).
  • If files on this leaderboard are unable to be found, make legends top 3 miners: (2 images).
  • Asgard players need recognition, this idea brings inclusiveness with a 3 realm merge.

Top 3 (or 5) Asgard players that competed for top plot level (legends) should each receive a 1 legend score of the overall season carried and displayed to this current season much like Aether and Atlas have had in previous seasons for their top clan levels category.

For those who did not play Asgard or its recent season, I wanted to address the reasons why I strive so hard to hopefully have this implemented, or at the very least, considered.

Season 3 of Asgard had its very first season of legends before it got transferred over to ManaCube, its name got changed to champions after: (Taken June 1, 2021).

Similar to Olympus’ legends for clan level top, Asgard had top plot level legends. The two differences from Oly are that Asgard had monthly payouts rather than seasonal, which was for the top 5 plots that spent the most on levels in a month. I still believe that players with the highest all time level should be rewarded with a legend score of 1 (the same way Olympus players were but without payouts, as we already were given this from monthly). View attachment 57172

- Other Asgard player’s (L10M_P1, DieKarotte2005) plot level and champions: (4 images).

PLEASE NOTE: I wasn’t able to take a screenshot of the top plots since it was disabled at the end of the season, I would only hope that Admins/Owners still have access to files to detect which plots were in top 3.
IF it is not possible for the Admins/Owner to acquire this information, the mining level leaderboard should be used instead for a legend score - I have provided the information here as the stats did not change since November 29th, 2021: (2 images).

Myself and a few other Asgard players that competed for top plot/mining top have all been in agreement to see this happen, not only because of the dedication and effort they put into legends during the season, but for giving Asgard players the similar recognition that Aether and Atlas players have when you see their legend score in tab. Adding this for Asgardians as well will signify more appreciation/inclusion into the Prisons community, where we are not just seen as the “outsider” community that merged over from MineVille.

Silent ♥
Ye +1 i want my champions thing to carry over

DieKarotte

DieKarotte2005
DieKarotte2005
Ratings

Silent ♥

Silent ♥
+1 ty silent

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
They should add legends for season 2 mining as well :)