Add in prison to the server?

Christiaan0607

Ratings
19 6
Hey! I have an idea of making the server bigger!
Maybe add a few minigames like: Prison,Spleef Or Hide and Seek!
It will make the server even MORE fun!

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
More game modes might lag the server a lot. And Olympus Prison is basically the equivalent to, as you said 'prison'.

-Hope this message is the answer to your thread.

-Ray

Christiaan0607

Ratings
19 6
More game modes might lag the server a lot. And Olympus Prison is basically the equivalent to, as you said 'prison'.

-Hope this message is the answer to your thread.

-Ray
Yes! I understand! Thanks! :D

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
I feel like the gamemodes you stated would make great server events. As you might know there are regular server wide events in which players can come and have a good time, and even win some cool perks.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
olympus = prison; the old prison server was replaced with olympus and i really doubt it will be coming back. minigames such as spleef or hide and seek would be hosted on the events server if the staff team thinks that it would be a good idea.

More game modes might lag the server a lot.
the network has pretty decent machines, lag would most likely not be an issue & if it were, it would be fixed.

AtomicOrigin

PATRON+
AtomicOrigin
AtomicOrigin
Patron+
Ratings
19 1
We aren't really a minigame server
Yeah, there are plenty of servers out there with minigames, Manacube is about the best versions of standard minecraft games, and robust well moderated communities. Minigames will just bring in the wrong kind of crowd.