Add the "Chisel and bits" mod to add mini blocks to the Creative server

Ratings
1 1
Hello, I tested your "Creative" server and I loved it! Just a suggestion: I know a mod that no other "Creative" server uses! this mod is Vanilla-friendly and adds all the block variants in very small blocks, it allows to add huge details. In addition there are features to add very small details without it being tedious. I highly recommend it if you want to stand out and make your server "Creative" the most famous in the world. (When you are in creative mod you can place a patern even if you do not have the needed blocks in your inventory)

here some short videos to show you a little bit the mod :
(18) MINECRAFT Chisels & Bits Mod... - YouTube

(18) Chisel and Bits Mod! | Mod Reviews - YouTube
(18) Mod Spotlight: Chisels & Bits - YouTube (this one is longer) (bugs in this video have been fixed)

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
i really love c&b mod
but wouldnt it require everyone on creative to be using forge? i dont think its really a good idea if thats the case. and i dont really think a modded creative server in addition would be a good idea either

Ratings
1 1
i really love c&b mod
but wouldnt it require everyone on creative to be using forge? i dont think its really a good idea if thats the case. and i dont really think a modded creative server in addition would be a good idea either
Oh, yeah i did'nt think about the fact that this mod require forge. you are right, i will make my own server to construct things with friends with the c&b mod. if you want you can play on my server to when its ready, just tell me.

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
605 6
Creative has the Head Database plugin, which adds in over 38k custom mob heads, this includes a lot of vanilla blocks and different variants of these. To use this plugin, just type /hdb (You can also use /hdb search <name> to search for specific blocks/textures)

I know this is very different to the mod you suggested, but it can be used to add a bit of detail to your builds. I'd love to see what people could create with the Chisels & Bits mod but as stated above it will majorly restrict the playerbase as only players with this mod will be able to join.