Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Nicknames.... they are currently shortened due to abuse some players did months ago with long nicknames.. However the character cap shouldn't include the color codes. I cannot name myself Brinaa (&cB&6r&ei&2n&ba&9a) in game simply because when I add the color codes its seen as "to long" even though the name is really only 6 letters.

If were going to have the character cap can we please make it so the color codes don't count in the number of characters?

Thoughts?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
agreed
in the essentials plugin they use there is a setting for exclusion of color codes counting towards nick limit
so its as simple as changing a "false" to "true"

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
yeah, i find it really annoying that with bold, you need to manually set every letter to bold with each colour. I dream of a 5 letter name all with different colours and bold.

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
it's very annoying as in creative i can only make a small username bc i want my name in rainbow( and its prob worse for elites because they have bold and all that)

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
I totally agree. Manacuve should totally add a new nickname plugin which doesnt count color codes in their cap.

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
Nicknames.... they are currently shortened due to abuse some players did months ago with long nicknames.. However the character cap shouldn't include the color codes. I cannot name myself Brinaa (&cB&6r&ei&2n&ba&9a) in game simply because when I add the color codes its seen as "to long" even though the name is really only 6 letters.

If were going to have the character cap can we please make it so the color codes don't count in the number of characters?

Thoughts?
i have never ran into this issue but i could see how it'd be annoying