Rejected Addison Apartments - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
A map based off the indie horror game 'Sally Face"
Creators: slumpd, Axetk, xSemo
AddionAppartments.png 2019-02-09_17.36.48.png 2019-02-09_17.43.08.png 2019-02-09_17.42.14.png 2019-02-09_17.42.22.png
Difficulty - Hard
Checkpoints - 4
Jumps - 60-70
/plot v slumpd 1

Last edited:

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Build looks very nice and accurate to the first image, the parkour is somewhat confusing, perhaps place some more signs to lead the way. I also find some jumps pretty hard for hard parkour, but I don't think it is a problem really.
+1 for me, good luck!

IPurpleYou

Ratings
1 12
Oh stop it Presidenten, You just hate me and i hate you so stop giving him likes and not me! I did not give you permission to go on mine and rate it

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
Build looks very nice and accurate to the first image, the parkour is somewhat confusing, perhaps place some more signs to lead the way. I also find some jumps pretty hard for hard parkour, but I don't think it is a problem really.
+1 for me, good luck!
Thank you!! I appreciate the feedback! I have added more signs and item frames indicating where barriers are :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Oh stop it Presidenten, You just hate me and i hate you so stop giving him likes and not me! I did not give you permission to go on mine and rate it
@IPurpleYou when you make a map public, everyone can see it and rate it. No need to be like that.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
This is unrelated to both the player who created the thread, and the thread itself, again I ask that you not be rude towards others, and that you only post your opinions of the map submission, as it's the intended purpose of the thread. :)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
The build is really accurate and well done, as well as detailed. The parkour has a really nice variety in jumps, and I really like the way the parkour is formed into the build, so it doesn't look messy and doesn't have too many floating jumps.
Good luck! :)

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
The build is really accurate and well done, as well as detailed. The parkour has a really nice variety in jumps, and I really like the way the parkour is formed into the build, so it doesn't look messy and doesn't have too many floating jumps.
Good luck! :)
thank you <3

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Love the build and the jumps, Maybe slight buff and change to expert. Also, the map is slightly confusing but I get its supposed to be a bit of a puzzle map. I like the build and pk so +1

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
Love the build and the jumps, Maybe slight buff and change to expert. Also, the map is slightly confusing but I get its supposed to be a bit of a puzzle map. I like the build and pk so +1
Thank you for the feedback! I believe a parkour map is more fun when the path isnt just simply laid out in front of you, but i completely understand the confusion! :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Slumpd, Axetk and xSemo,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
-Even if your map is varied, I found it terribly repetitive, because your map is mostly head hitters, I will suggest you to use more the outside parts of your map, instead of the inside parts.
-The parkour is too hard in my opinion, it could be accepted as an expert, but if you can nerf it, it would be great.

For the rest, the theme pretty original, even if there is already some "Building" themed maps (or just maps which looks similar to your's), the build is also decent, and the parkour is varied, but feel repetitive and too hard in my opinion.

You have before the end of the month to patch the points I said before, you can still tell me directly in game when it's patched, but I will check the map again at the end of this month and will decide if I reject or accept your map.
Post automatically merged:

Hoi again,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected,
The map got nerfed a bit, but I still think it's too hard, and there is still too many head hitters in my opinion, try to lower them please.
Feel free to resubmit your map when you want, but please try to patch the negative points.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.