Additional hubs-Player limit driving me INSANE

Ratings
Hi, first of all can I start by saying overall Season 8 of Skyblocks is fantastic BUT.....

I urge something is done about the player limit, perhaps adding additional hubs, as I am unable to get online AT ALL* because I do no have a rank, which I think is very unfair. I shouldn't have to pay to play, and I feel it is the responsibility of the owner to make amends to ensure a fair server and enjoyable experience. I get it has just reset, and it's gonna be busy and that extra hubs cost money but I don't see why temporary hubs couldn't be added. At the end of the day, I'd guess no more then half the server are donors and the limit is 200 players. Which means, 200 people are facing the same problem I have and it's on that kind of scale you can begin to picture how much more profitable this fix would actually be. I love the server and I'd love a shot at making my way to the leader boards and at the moment I can't even try because I can't play. I can only get on if i'm lucky enough to log on just after a reboot, so like a 1/200 chance? Which isn't ideal.
I hope this helps bring attention to this vital matter and If anyone agrees/disagrees i'd love to hear it, Thanks for reading.

~LoonyLemur (Player since Season 6 Skyblock)

* my reference to 'at all' is based on primary research in which I tried to log onto the server twice an hour between 10:00-22:00 (GMT)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @LoonyLemur.

I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying season 8 of Skyblock so far! But, of course I completely understand your frustration regarding the player limits, and non-donor players not being able to bypass this.

When you say you can’t get online at all - are you using the direct IP for Skyblock, or the IP which connects you automatically to the hub of ManaCube? If it’s the hubs you’re unable to log onto, I’d suggest using one of the other direct IPs to the other gamemodes, and trying to connect to Skyblock through those (by using /Skyblock or /Server).

I may have misunderstood exactly what it was you meant, but for your suggestion of additional hubs, I’d strongly urge you to post it here on Feature Upvote - that way, other players within the community will be able to give their opinions on the idea, and upvote it if they agree.

Like I said, I totally understand your frustration, and I hope it gets resolved soon, so that everyone is able to enjoy their experience on ManaCube. If you’ve got any more questions or concerns, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to shoot me a message, or any other members of staff. Have a nice day/night!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hi, first of all can I start by saying overall Season 8 of Skyblocks is fantastic BUT.....

I urge something is done about the player limit, perhaps adding additional hubs, as I am unable to get online AT ALL* because I do no have a rank, which I think is very unfair. I shouldn't have to pay to play, and I feel it is the responsibility of the owner to make amends to ensure a fair server and enjoyable experience. I get it has just reset, and it's gonna be busy and that extra hubs cost money but I don't see why temporary hubs couldn't be added. At the end of the day, I'd guess no more then half the server are donors and the limit is 200 players. Which means, 200 people are facing the same problem I have and it's on that kind of scale you can begin to picture how much more profitable this fix would actually be. I love the server and I'd love a shot at making my way to the leader boards and at the moment I can't even try because I can't play. I can only get on if i'm lucky enough to log on just after a reboot, so like a 1/200 chance? Which isn't ideal.
I hope this helps bring attention to this vital matter and If anyone agrees/disagrees i'd love to hear it, Thanks for reading.

~LoonyLemur (Player since Season 6 Skyblock)

* my reference to 'at all' is based on primary research in which I tried to log onto the server twice an hour between 10:00-22:00 (GMT)
I suppose you'll be glad to hear about the new update they plan to add in 3 days or so to create Skyblock in a new server. Skyblock is very popular, especially now that it has reset. I, personally, haven't seen so many people try to join a game mode all at once since Olympus reset, and that was a bit of a mess.

Hopefully, the second skyblock server will be able to help you out so that you can actually play, and hopefully, this issue will be easier resolved. And, maybe, just maybe, they'll connect Oasis and Aztec so that it's still sort of the same server with chats that connect to eachother, but we'll just have to see!

Ratings
Yeah I just saw the planned update and I'm really excited to see what comes of it and I hope it does link the two together,

In response to Hallowqueen, when I connect I spawn in the hub and right click the compass and select skyblock, I haven't tried using a direct link, (didn't know I could) thus I will try this next time do and see if it works.

Thankyou for the responses.