Admin abuse/Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
So while playing the server 10 minutes ago I said the words "Everyone spam Kappa in the chat" as the meme of unstoppable luck, This Helper said not to spam the word and I didn't, 5 minutes or so passes by and I say Kappa again, and this was the start of the convo below.
2016-07-10_23.39.53.png
2016-07-10_23.40.07.png
2016-07-10_23.40.53.png
2016-07-10_23.42.01.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1468209877,1468209039][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rules.png

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I said that to you because I asked you to please not say "kappa" because it was annoying. You started to fight with me when I asked you to not say it politely. I started to get a little angry after you wouldn't stop. It isn't "admin abuse". You need to start listening to a staff member when asked NOT to do to something. I even asked another and more experienced staff member about it and they said, "if they continue to fight with you about it, verbally warn them if they do not stop, then tempmute."

So I was in the right. It is annoying and I wanted you to stop. You wouldn't knock it off. I didn't abuse because I didn't mute.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Players do not have unlimited freedom of speech on MineVast. Staff have the authority to mute or ban players that are negatively impacting other player's experience on the server. You were annoying other players by encouraging spam, spamming "It's a prank bro", arguing over a warning and insulting staff. I would have muted you for trolling and spam. You were obviously trying to cause trouble.

Staff do sometimes make mistakes. If you feel staff are abusive or unfair, please make a player report. However, in this case you were the abusive one and deserved a mute. Too bad you didn't get it.

Ratings
:/ this was honestly a waste of my time, I've owned 3 servers before I stopped, and was co-owner on 5 before people went to play better games, It wasn't spam since it was about 5 - 8 minutes apart, and it wasn't trolling either since for like a minute we said that before we stopped, learn what these terms are before you say it, dumbass, I'm out to play a better server where the staff aren't autistic twits
[DOUBLEPOST=1468350154,1468349708][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if you guys didn't have your platform under staff I would've been completely right, it does fall under admin abuse, by global server rules, teach the owner how to run a real minecraft server, a faction server that doesn't allow overclaiming land? What are you, gay? Aqap baby, I'm out

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You did spam "it's a prank bro".

You did annoy other players as they were asking for you to be muted.

Your ability to staff unsuccessful servers, is impressive but irrelevant. I don't expect the owners to be calling for advice.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
The way I see it is you started something knowing the outcome of it. Many also knew it so she warned you not to say it. You said it which is why she warned you previously. On top of all those warnings you did not listen to her and said it once more.

You ask you were muted and I'm sure many rain had a great reason to. You argued with her after multiple warnings and were rude and disrespectful to her. Your mute was well deserved.

I said that to you because I asked you to please not say "kappa" because it was annoying. You started to fight with me when I asked you to not say it politely. I started to get a little angry after you wouldn't stop. It isn't "admin abuse". You need to start listening to a staff member when asked NOT to do to something. I even asked another and more experienced staff member about it and they said, "if they continue to fight with you about it, verbally warn them if they do not stop, then tempmute."

So I was in the right. It is annoying and I wanted you to stop. You wouldn't knock it off. I didn't abuse because I didn't mute.
Too bad you were demoted.

//warned

Last edited by a moderator:

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Too bad you were demoted.
i don't look at the survival sub-forum. never have. but like.. ITS BEEN FOUR YEARS DUDE get a hobby smh why tf you necroposting on a long irrelevant thread

Ratings
6 3
Hello!!
Just seen the reply’s do you think you guys can put a side your differences!!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Hello!!
Just seen the reply’s do you think you guys can put a side your differences!!
Please don't reply to old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.