ads don't work (answer poll)

do ads work for you?

• Total voters

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
answer the poll and comment if dacon should finally acknowledge the community and try do something about(he probably wont)

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
They are meant to work on Firefox I believe, and just so you know he does a lot for the community he is just very busy

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
They are meant to work on Firefox I believe, and just so you know he does a lot for the community he is just very busy
Just like when sb was down for hours and I put in 5 helpops. No response. the second I put in a helpop about a glitch. Instant response. I'm not saying he doesn't I'm saying he doesn't listen to us. Im, sure he does a lot but it's not what we ask for the most.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
You had had many responses from all the online staff, you were told that it had been reported, obviously at the time the admins + were busy. The last one possibly 2 reports you had put in were ignored, 1) Because you had started being rude 2) It had been reported already

Duxki

MVP+
Kuintin
Kuintin
MVP+
Ratings
He might be busy but if hardly anyone is getting ads then why not work on something that affects the entire server and not just survival and olympus (which are the only thing he apparently cares about).

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
I would but I'm not allowed to do that and I don't take screenshots of that sorry

Ratings
Yeah they don’t work very well but it’s not something gamebreaking... there are only three senior staff and you can’t have whatever you want McNow, it’s not McDonalds. It takes lots of time to fix any sort of bugs. (Speaking from experience.) it’s not necessarily fun and most of the staff members are volunteers so cut them some slack. (I’d assume Admins aren’t but you know what I mean.) just be patient, I’m sure because I know how it is there is just a long line of “to do’s”

-feri

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
Yeah they don’t work very well but it’s not something gamebreaking... there are only three senior staff and you can’t have whatever you want McNow, it’s not McDonalds. It takes lots of time to fix any sort of bugs. (Speaking from experience.) it’s not necessarily fun and most of the staff members are volunteers so cut them some slack. (I’d assume Admins aren’t but you know what I mean.) just be patient, I’m sure because I know how it is there is just a long line of “to do’s”

-feri
it isn't staffs fault all dacon has to do is send an email to the ad company

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
it isn't staffs fault all dacon has to do is send an email to the ad company
That isn't all he needs to do. It may not even be the ad company he needs to talk to. He certainly won't only need to email them then they work, it will take time, and as I have said, they should work on Mozilla Firefox