Advanced King Benny

UndeadRealm

ELITE
UndeadRealm
UndeadRealm
ELITE
Ratings
9 2
Close to every time a winner is announced it is so likely that they are afk, to prevent this i would like a king benny to determine if u have moved in the past 5-10 minutes so he doesent pick an afk winner. Every time King Benny picks an afk person chat gets mad and stuff and i want to help all of manacube win king benny. I am aware this change may not be made due to alt accounts, but i do think its unfair that having more alt accounts gives an advantage to king benny by increasing the odds of winning. Edit: I do think there should be a command to where it keeps u anonymous so people dont get begged for cubits if they win king benny.

Last edited:

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Close to every time a winner is announced it is so likely that they are afk, to prevent this i would like a king benny to determine if u have moved in the past 5-10 minutes so he doesent pick an afk winner. Every time King Benny picks an afk person chat gets mad and stuff and i want to help all of manacube win king benny. I am aware this change may not be made due to alt accounts, but i do think its unfair that having more alt accounts gives an advantage to king benny by increasing the odds of winning.
since when are vip's so smart.
also completely agree cause I have over 200+hours playtime and no benny ):, while some afk dude or someone who joined 10mins ago wins the giveaway, only to leave the server 10mins later.

UndeadRealm

ELITE
UndeadRealm
UndeadRealm
ELITE
Ratings
9 2
since when are vip's so smart.
also completely agree cause I have over 200+hours playtime and no benny ):, while some afk dude or someone who joined 10mins ago wins the giveaway, only to leave the server 10mins later.
yes, I am a vip but i have been on this server longer than most others, i have 2 accounts and lost my other but i do completely agree with ur statement. i have met someone that won king benny as soon as they join and get scammed out of their cubits.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
yes, I am a vip but i have been on this server longer than most others, i have 2 accounts and lost my other but i do completely agree with ur statement. i have met someone that won king benny as soon as they join and get scammed out of their cubits.
U joined in July not longer then most

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
IMO you shouldn't be able to win Benny more than once in a month. Like I won it in early November and then won it again in mid November lol. Also imo accounts that come from the same IP address as another account shouldn't be able to win it. The account with more hours played would be the only account from that IP that could win the giveaway so that it can prevent ppl with with a bunch of alts from winning it more than they should.

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
IMO you shouldn't be able to win Benny more than once in a month. Like I won it in early November and then won it again in mid November lol. Also imo accounts that come from the same IP address as another account shouldn't be able to win it. The account with more hours played would be the only account from that IP that could win the giveaway so that it can prevent ppl with with a bunch of alts from winning it more than they should.
YES