tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Hello,

Here is a list of outstanding and existing bugs that currently exist on Aether, Just posting so that the dev and admin team can hopefully tackle and fix some of these coming into Season 4. There's also a short explanation, detailing the bugs.

- Double Spawn Zulrah Bug
- Crate Collection for Zulrah
- Vanish in Spawn World
- Leaderboards not updating
- Visual bugs with /kingdoms
- Emerald Blocks @ god rank
- Trials bug
- Mob Drops

Double Spawn Zulrah Bug:
If a second zulrah is spawned before the first is killed, the second chest will not be given as a reward. Similarly, if the crate is not collected after zulrah dies, but a second one is spawned, the player will also be unable to collect the crate.

Crate Collection for Zulrah:
Relogging is required to collect a crate occasionally. This becomes problematic as when zulrahs are killed in batches of 20-50 eggs, it becomes quite tedious. Furthermore, armour must be re-equipped to give the custom enchants further wasting time.

Vanish in Spawn World:
At the moment, players with the vanish perk are able to use it in certain parts of the spawn world. This can be abused to mine in hades without risk of dying or having to fight other players.

Leaderboards not Updating:
Randomly, players are removed from the leaderboards at /warp leaderboards and the monthly one besides spawn. This results in other players competing for positions to be given a false sense of security at where their actual position on the leaderboard is. I am not talking about LB banned players.

Visual Bugs w/ Kingdoms:
Mana workers 3-7 in /kingdoms display an incorrect time until they can be reclaimed again.

Emerald Blocks @ God rank:
Emerald blocks cannot be sold when a player is at God rank. This has been a bug since Season 1, please fix it.

Trials Bugs:
-Clicking the NPC at spawn or doing /trials sends the player to the arena for Atlas.
-Further, doing /olympus-trials will sometimes send players to the hub, and even after changing IPs they are still unable to connect to the Aether arena. Sometimes the arena is also offline.
-When Zulrah is killed, the player is not always tp'd back to the lobby, and stats are not updated accordingly.

Mob Drops:
Spiders do not drop both string and spider eyes simultaneously. One or the other is dropped and usually alternates between reboots.

It is likely I have missed more bugs. If there's any I've missed, kindly drop them below and I'll edit this.
Hopefully the admin team see this, and hopefully we get a Season 4 with less bugs.

p.s Please fix the emerald blocks bug. Seriously.

tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Just want to make sure they get the attention they deserve and have them patched sooner than later, because these bugs will more than likely be abused in Season 4

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
For the trials issue, you have to make sure you do not kill Zulrah when there is a magma/frost pool summoned. If there is one summoned, trials will bug out. All the other bugs have been reported and will (hopefully) be fixed next season :D

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Thank you for bringing thes bugs to our attention again. Some are abusable, like Zulrah, but the staff team is aware of this and will pay close attention to these. However, it may be possible that some of these features won't be a feature anymore in the upcoming season. I don't know much about the plans, but Dacon said it will be the biggest update ever for Olympus. So nothing is off the table.

tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Hey War,
I'm aware of the changes to Olympus and it is likely that there will be a whole new system completely, but just gonna try bring some attention to it since it is likely there will still be a few things that are kept as the new season is introduced.
Further, it is also likely that these bugs will be re-introduced with the new map coming out.

Thanks for the reply though!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

I honestly want to say a huge thank you to you Tiinsy! Even though all of these have been noted and have been recently tester/updated I deeply appreciate you still make this post. The best way for the staff team and server to be aware of bugs is for players to inform us! If you think of anything else please let us know. I want the server to be the best it can be for not only you but the entire community!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I forgot to mention!! I don't know if there's going to be a beta or not. If there is, staff will definitly be heavily testing existing bugs and for possible new ones. If we don't get a beta, we'll do the exact same thing but just in the actual game (with help of players reporting stuff) :D

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Experience enchant causes ALL blocks to drop experience points. (ie. dirt from your plot, or quartz you misplaced on your house.)
Hi!!!!

Thank you for looking out for possible bugs. I have discussed this with the Olympus staff team to see if it's an actual issue or not. On the wiki, it states that experienced gives the xp for ores or blocks. On top of that, we don't think this is a usable in the slightest and that it would even be less efficient to farm for xp in the plot world.

For future reference, it might be helpful if you contacted a staff member directly on discord, pinged the staff team in the help channels there or made a ticket next time you think you found a bug or another issue. It's no problem that you put it here but you might get assistance faster those ways. Once again, thanks for reporting a possible bug and I hope you're having a great day <3

Hi!!!!

Thank you for looking out for possible bugs. I have discussed this with the Olympus staff team to see if it's an actual issue or not. On the wiki, it states that experienced gives the xp for ores or blocks. On top of that, we don't think this is a usable in the slightest and that it would even be less efficient to farm for xp in the plot world.

For future reference, it might be helpful if you contacted a staff member directly on discord, pinged the staff team in the help channels there or made a ticket next time you think you found a bug or another issue. It's no problem that you put it here but you might get assistance faster those ways. Once again, thanks for reporting a possible bug and I hope you're having a great day <3
I already made a support ticket for this. Ik this can't be abused, but it still felt unintentional.