tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Hello all,
I'm aware some of you have heard about this on Aether, but I'll do be doing another giveaway as the season draws to a close. I don't want to reveal too many details but there is a fair amount of stuff being given away, ranging from keys and crates to SVA gear and cubits.
The only requirement is that you must have 13 rebirths (access to the free world as it will take place there).

If anyone would like a hand with the mining component, kindly message me in-game or through discord. If I have some spare time, I'm willing to mine to help you get to lvl 75. I'll also restock my shop to help with the achievements.

More info will be posted in the next few weeks including rules to the giveaway.

If you would like to see specific items in the giveaway, or have any ideas for the giveaway itself (and the structure of it), kindly leave them below. I have a fair idea of what I want to do, but I may incorporate other ideas.

Stay safe! :)

tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
My plot on Aether? As in / p h tiinsy ? Or are you referring to the overall plot of the giveaway and what I'm planning

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
My plot on Aether? As in / p h tiinsy ? Or are you referring to the overall plot of the giveaway and what I'm planning
your store.

tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
to be honest, a lot of the stuff is relatively cheap. The only overpriced item is flint, because that's a pain to grind. If you have about 10k mana, you can get all the stuff you need from my shop